Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

lambos anyone?em?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 01:39 PM
mikeywaynebygod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: lambos anyone?em?

if i had 1500 dollars, i'd get my rear end airbagged, lol. lambo hinges aren't that much. or at least, not as much as you think.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:45 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

you're right... they arent as much ar I think... theyre actually $1,595.00 for a good kit........
Lambo Hinges

Old 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM

listen, you've got your opinions, and i've got mine. and i wouldn't spend 1500 dollars on a lift kit any day of the week. if i wanted to 4x4, i'd buy a FULL SIZED TRUCK. not an s-series blazer of all things.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

I'm seeing only smart assery here guys. PUT OPINIONS AND ACTUAL DEPTH TO YOUR RESPONSES

Dont just diss **** u dont know about.

Keep it up and yea. See Below Image
[sm=closed.gif]

Old 12-01-2006, 01:53 PM

and those are from stylin concepts, no wonder. you're gonna pay an arm and a leg for anything from there..

Old 12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
xtucking22s is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: a_tack

you're right... they arent as much ar I think... theyre actually $1,595.00 for a good kit........
Lambo Hinges
nah, the kit is $1500: http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts....tfamilyid=1688

and try to call in and see if they can make a deal on it with you, I talked them into giving me 10% off since I buy a bunch of stuff from them. SO i got mine for $1350

Old 12-01-2006, 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: mikeywaynebygod

and those are from stylin concepts, no wonder. you're gonna pay an arm and a leg for anything from there..
stylinconcepts isnt expenisive, I have actually found it to be one of the cheaper places for things.

Old 12-01-2006, 04:14 PM

gah. just for the hinges and the struts? can't you get that **** off of ebay for like 400 bucks?

Old 12-01-2006, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: mikeywaynebygod

gah. just for the hinges and the struts? can't you get that **** off of ebay for like 400 bucks?
*sigh*

the kit linked off the stylin website is a bolt on, vehichle specific kit with vehicle specific step by step instructions and yes for just the hinge and the strut. It is a bolt on kit...........no welding. This kit is designed specifically for the s10/blazer only. That means you are paying for the engineering of the product, the research and effort that goes into a non-universal and vehicle specific kit.

You can get a cheap *** universal kit off ebay for like 400-600 bucks but then your on your own for installation and trying to make it work.

YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET!!!

Old 12-01-2006, 05:34 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

I 'm just sayin' it would reduce the re sale value where I live. Up here in the rust belt they would be stuck in freezing weather or let all kinds of snow in. We have people that still dont knock the snow off before they drive!

If its already been done, it wouldn' tbe original.

Quick Reply: lambos anyone?em?