Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

leather front seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Banned
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default leather front seats

my 96 blazer has rips in both front seats..its truly ugly and thats the only part of the interior that needs work......i go to the self junk yard and get alot of parts and sell them around and i was wondering if their is any other leather seats that will fit in the 96 blazer without fabricating

[/align]

Old 12-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: leather front seats

Front seats from any 2nd gen S-series vehicle will work. The floor pans are different in the fullsize trucks..

Old 12-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Banned

any specific cars like can you specify please......

[/align]

Old 12-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Any '95+ Blazer, Jimmy, & Bravada. For the S10, I think the body style changed in '96, IIRC...

Old 12-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Banned

is their anyway to repair my leather seats??? new ones are real expirenced

[/align]

Old 12-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Millertime21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was told 82-02 camaro/firebird seats will bolt right up to our seat tracks.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Banned

are new camaro seats black leather?

[/align]

Old 12-12-2007, 09:35 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: felonyblazer96

is their anyway to repair my leather seats??? new ones are real expirenced <expensive?
repairing them can be expensive too. theres a custom upholstry shop near where i live and they quoted me $900 to re-upholster the seat. i have a hole about 3" across and i dont really care how it looks, i just dont want it to tear even more (which it has... a lot) i just wanted them to patch the hole but they said all they would do is take all the old leather off and put on all new leather...

Old 12-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

its called $30 seat covers from auto zone.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

i tried those... FAILURE!

i found some leather-ish feeling seat covers that were the same dark gray/black as mine are now and it had red inserts and it looked really nice. i bought them and put them on and they looked like 5h!+

there was too much friction... you couldnt just climb in and sit down on them. and once you were sitting, if you moved, so did the covers. after returning them, i felt a lot of the other leather ones and they all felt the same as the first set i bought. i didnt try any of the regular cloth ones but after being used to sitting in leather seats the last 3 years, imnot about to switch to non-leather

Quick Reply: leather front seats