Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Line-X or equivelent for rockers/bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 07:56 AM
ecksrichecks is on a distinguished road
Question Line-X or equivelent for rockers/bumpers

Anybody use bedliner (rhino, line-x, bullet/etc.) on their rockers or bumpers?

I know Line-X is lifetime warranty, but I only think that's if you get it done by them, which gets expensive.

Anybody messed with this stuff? Pictures? Do's? Dont's?

Tryna do this before first snow-fall if I have enough positive feedback.

I know plasti-dip is a lot.. lot.. cheaper, and removeable, but it's not half as strong as bed liners.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Check out Monstaliner. That's what I used and I love it going a couple years strong and still holding up. An unlike that line-x crap it won't fade to grey or shave you skin off if you bump into.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:41 AM

I'll look into it, thanks!

Old 10-31-2013, 12:27 PM
dirt101 is on a distinguished road

Also going to look into the mostaliner a little more. I wanted to do the flares and bumpers on my zr2 and I saw it popped up first on a google search. Never heard of it before, but sounds like its good stuff. Ive really been looking for something that wont fade

Last edited by dirt101; 10-31-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I love mine and have had countless people ask me about it in the couple years I have had mine. Its held up really well with the abuse I have thrown at it and if I were to actually wash my truck it still shines up like new with a quick scrub of a tire brush!

Old 10-31-2013, 12:54 PM
dirt101 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I love mine and have had countless people ask me about it in the couple years I have had mine. Its held up really well with the abuse I have thrown at it and if I were to actually wash my truck it still shines up like new with a quick scrub of a tire brush!
how did you apply it? roller?

Old 10-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah its a roll on kit and it comes with everything need to do the install except the acetone for incase you mess up lol. Ebay is the best place to buy it cause they have free shipping on ebay or at least they used to.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:40 PM

looks like I know what my overtime is going towards. hah

Old 11-08-2013, 02:07 AM
truc.karl is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Yeah its a roll on kit and it comes with everything need to do the install except the acetone for incase you mess up lol. Ebay is the best place to buy it cause they have free shipping on ebay or at least they used to.
How many coats did you put? I'm planning to bedline my rockers as well.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

I used two coats and had enough and would have done three but I ran out of daylight.

Quick Reply: Line-X or equivelent for rockers/bumpers