Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

my new stripe

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default my new stripe

Well I promised I'd show you guys this decal when I got it so here goes.

Additional images:
decal1
decal2
decal3
decal4
decal5

I went to my local decal/printing shop and got it drawn up and cut out and me and the owner put it on and got it right. I was nervous to begin with because I didn't really know how it would look after I got it on but I was really surprised. Later on I'm gonna get a roll of black pinstripe and replace the gold pinstripe. The website for the shop is http://quickshirts.com/

Old 06-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Starting Member
viper4559 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: my new stripe

Looks pretty nice man, I think I would have just been nervous that a shirt place was making it and helping me put a stripe on a vehicle lol

Old 06-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

looks pretty good man. nice addition

Old 06-18-2007, 06:20 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I like the unique-ness of it...It just seems like you took off your trim...to replace it with black trim. Were you the one thinking about a wide black stripe down the middle or someone else?

Old 06-18-2007, 07:22 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Looks good, Definately go with a new black pinstripe. Also something that might look cool would be to take what is on the backdoor and flip it 180degrees and put it on the rear quater panel and side rear bumper piece. Would make it flow and accent more. Just a thought. Looks good though, not to over the top which is nice, cause its the little things that make rides awesome.

-Lenny

Old 06-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice!

Old 06-18-2007, 09:36 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: viper4559

Looks pretty nice man, I think I would have just been nervous that a shirt place was making it and helping me put a stripe on a vehicle lol
I've known the guy at quickshirts nearly all my life and he started out only making t-shirts in 1995 but later picked up vinyl graphics and lettering. He did the lettering on all my dad's work vans and he does a good job.

ORIGINAL:TripleBlackBlazer

I like the unique-ness of it...It just seems like you took off your trim...to replace it with black trim. Were you the one thinking about a wide black stripe down the middle or someone else?
Yeah that was me... https://blazerforum.com/m_81295/tm.htm

I'm probably gonna go to Autozone tomorrow to get me a roll of black pinstripe and that should finish it off nicely...

Can't wait to see what Rabbit thinks... *yells* RABBIT!!!!!!

*edit If anyone wants a decal like this you can call or e-mailquickshirts at the number and adress provided on the quickshirts website. I'm sure you can get him to ship it to you.

Old 06-19-2007, 07:32 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow dude! I thought for sure the way you described it, that it would be ricey, but it is really nice! That black pinstripe should finish it off quite nicely!

Old 06-19-2007, 01:05 PM
BF Veteran

I though you might like it Rabbit.

May have to change my ROTM pic, that is, if Kyle doesn't mind... j/k [sm=smiley1.gif]

Old 06-19-2007, 01:08 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind if you hadn't tried to change it 3 times already... GOD! Why is this such a hard concept that we have to whine about it.

Quick Reply: my new stripe