Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Need part number for front air deflector

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Beginning Member
slowpoke is on a distinguished road
Default Need part number for front air deflector

Have 2003 LS, 4-dr, 4wd, want to replace the front air deflector, lowest piece under the bumper and wrapping around to the front wheel openings, mine is charcoal-colored plastic, slightly textured. Never knew there were several different editions of this item, and since I'll have to order from RockAuto or similar, having the part number would be a help. Anyone?

Old 08-18-2017, 08:22 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Beginning Member
slowpoke is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I did check that site, and also RockAuto, my go-to parts source. Didn't realize that there were so many versions of this puppy. Mine is light gray in color, molded in. Not optimistic about painting a plastic replacement, so I hope to find the right color. That site says, order by color, but I didn't see where the choices were noted.

Several members of Corvette Forum, where I also visit, have reported problems with gmpartsdirect. Any input on that?