Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Need Your Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Beginning Member
94BlazerDazer is on a distinguished road
Default Need Your Opinions

Hey I have ordered some black pacer steel wheels for my black 1994 S10 Blazer that I bought from a guy on Craigslist. It has chrome bumpers and a chrome grille but I was thinking about painting the bumpers and putting a black grille on it. I was just wondering if it would look stupid all black and if I should just leave it like it is.

Thanks

Old 01-13-2010, 03:39 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

** Moving to Paint, Body & Interior **

Please be sure to read board descriptions before posting to ensure you post in the correct board.

To answer your question, it's all up to personal preference. I hate chrome, so I say go all black. I like the blacked out look.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Beginning Member
94BlazerDazer is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks

Old 01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

but nice shiny chrome looks sweet, on a nice shiny black truck.

but i like bling.

Old 01-13-2010, 05:03 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Black it Out! I'm with Sisk! CHROME SUCKS....IMO!
But its up to!

Old 01-13-2010, 06:05 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

chrome belongs on hot rods....

Blazer = Black

BTW _________________________VVV that nightmate has been blacked out....

Old 01-13-2010, 06:50 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
BTW _________________________VVV that nightmate has been blacked out....

i was wondering when (if?) you're ever gonna get around to updating your sig.........

Old 01-13-2010, 07:05 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

That's Sisk's responsibility lmao.

Honestly, chrome in moderation looks great on a black truck... if you just paint your bumpers it'll look better, the only chrome I have on my truck is on the front end (grille strip and the lights). But that's my opinion. You know you want to black it out, I'd start at the bumpers, then think about doing the grille, it may be too black after.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:48 PM
BF Veteran

actually since Alex is on vacation.... I will be getting my next sig from the resident sig master member.
That's by you pat

and chris i will not be updating the sig for a little bit still as i still <3 it fo reels

Old 01-13-2010, 08:49 PM
BF Veteran

actually since Alex is on vacation.... I will be getting my next sig from the resident sig master member.
That'd be you Pat

and Chris i will not be updating the sig for a little bit still as i still <3 it fo reels

Quick Reply: Need Your Opinions