Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

New Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Starting Member
Numba1Sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Headlights

not sure which ones i should get i like the black housing. but should i get projector lights or diamond cut or just plain. i want good vision, ya know ones that will be real bright at night. any ideas or how the certain lights work would be helpful. would like to order tonight.

Old 06-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Starting Member
Default RE: New Headlights

uh can anyone help?

Old 06-24-2008, 08:35 PM
88redblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

I had projector with black housing, i could barely see 5 feet in front of me, so i went back to my regular ones. I wouldn't recommend the black projectors.

Old 06-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Damn man, calm down and let people respond when they can. Please DO NOT bump a post until it is at least 24 hours old. Give people a chance!

Old 06-24-2008, 09:07 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

ive got projectors in a chrome housing with silvania silverstars in the highs and lows and i love the output from them the light beam with the projector seems alot more concentrated and i see everything alot better compared to my stockers but id say ur best bet for the brightest light output would be HIDs ill be upgrading soon and i know there are plenty of guys on here with the HIDs that can prolly fill ya in on them

Old 06-24-2008, 09:16 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I got black halo projectors with 6000K HID's and I love 'em. If you want good visibility, and you have projector lenses, def go and get some HID's. They are easy to install and not all that expensive depending on what brand you go for. Mine were 60 shipped. Make sure to get a relay harness from ebay also.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:01 PM
bad350v8s10tahoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Diamond cut housings with 100/120 halogen bulbs works great

Old 06-24-2008, 11:56 PM
blazinrebel is an unknown quantity at this point

i would go with the hid's. they arent too bad on price and perform passed expectations that i had. i dont have they but my friend does and u can see everthing on and off the road

Old 06-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Starting Member

yea sorry im impatient. i posted up again just to try to get a quicker response. cuz i posted once before and had one response that didn't help me. idk if its safe to put that high of a wattage bulb in a stock housing though, not trying to melt anything ya know.

Davtak- not trying to bite off you or nothing but i was gonna go with the ones you have just cuz i like the look, now are they brighter then the stock housing with stock bulbs? the projector bulb is h1 correct? and if ya can link to the hid's ya got and whatever relay harness your talking about. cuz i thought when you buy the kit they come with the things you need.

Old 06-25-2008, 02:16 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Quick Reply: New Headlights