Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

New stuff for the ride!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 02:48 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New stuff for the ride!

Ordereda bunch of stuff for the blaze earlier this week. Ordered a super thin 12" flip down screen to go with my 7" in-dash. So now if your driving behind me your gonna have to watch Scarface, Goodfellas, or whatever music videos I have on! I ordered the NU Image White Face Glo Flame Gauges, the matching headlight, ac panels to go with it, and a billet gauge bezel. So, I'm excited, can't wait for everything to get in, so I can install it! Pics as soon as possible!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation
Default RE: New stuff for the ride!

Sounds great man. Cant wait to see the pics!

Old 03-23-2007, 03:52 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

sweet purchases man! Can't wait to see the pics. Do you know if they make the gauge bezels in carbon fiber? I might get one for when I put in my glow gauges.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:05 PM

So far I have only been able to find them in billet aluminumor in red, blue, and white plastic. Carbon fiber would be sweet for your ride!

Old 03-23-2007, 06:33 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Yeah. I have to check around, maybe ebay. I want to get a little bit of carbon fiber on the inside too. Maybe some carbon fibel heater ***** or something. I don't want to go as far as those full skin things on ebay. I think that would be too much, too tacky. After I get some money lol.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:45 PM

Yeah check e-bay, I know they have the bezels on there, probably in carbon fiber. They got some other cool carbon fiber accessories too.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:59 PM

My screen comes in tomorrow!!!! I believe my gauge bezel will be in on friday too. My glo flame gauges are gonna be another 4 weeks, but thats ok. SO I will be installing the bezel and gauges at another time. This weekend though I will put in the screen and the glo flame ac, and headlight panels. I'm also thinking about painting some of the interior pieces like the grab handles the trim that goes around the radio and all around the gauge cluster, and the door handle cups. I'm thinking Jet Black with a green flake and a couple coats of clear. What do you guys think?

Old 03-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

It all sounds good. Can't wait to see the pics!

Old 03-29-2007, 12:03 AM
2Tone is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the billet aluminum gauge bezel. it wasnt as easy as i thought it would be to put it in. you have to cut the plastic glass real carefully. i havent got the white face gauges yet but i want them. ill get a pic of the gauge bezel and put it in my photo album.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:17 AM
2Tone is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i put the pic up in my photo galler, its not a great pic but its alright. i had to use my camera phone and it dark out, but itll do. check it out.

Quick Reply: New stuff for the ride!