Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

new tailights *pushbar/kc's* installed - pics! *Updated*

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 08:49 PM
yukonmedic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new tailights *pushbar/kc's* installed - pics! *Updated*

well here are my new tails i put in this afternoon (about 5min after i picked them up from the post office ). got them for a good price on ebay from the seller 'proexhaust'. I just ordered led's for brake/turn/reverse lights, so they should be glowing real nice soon...

before

after

my westin pushbar comes in tomorrow night, and i pick up my kc rally 800's on saturday should have some pics of those up by sunday...

any comments?

-Yukonmedic

*UPDATE 03/18*

well the pushbar and kc's got mounted today i'm loving them so far, and i opted for the long-range instead of the standard driving lens due to the horribly massive buffalo wandering around town.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:53 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: new tailights installed - pics!

That's gonna look real good

Old 03-15-2008, 04:24 PM
theonetrueapex is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like the clear tails with the black Blazer.

Old 03-15-2008, 05:08 PM
03XBLAZER is an unknown quantity at this point

Those look good. I wouldn't make it a mile downthe road with those. The law's real picky about the red reflectors on the rears and the orange reflectors on the fronts around here.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:18 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Remedy to that problem: refective strips on the hitch (if applicable)

Where'd you get the red bulbs?

Old 03-15-2008, 10:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Truck looks great man!!

ORIGINAL: 03XBLAZER

Those look good. I wouldn't make it a mile downthe road with those. The law's real picky about the red reflectors on the rears and the orange reflectors on the fronts around here.
Are you sure that they require red/orange reflectors? Around here, it is the color of the bulbs that matters. So long as the light emitted is the proper color...

Old 03-16-2008, 01:31 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Those look sharp on your rig!! Look forward to seeing the pushbar on there as well!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 01:33 AM

thanks for the comments guys...

@ eurogoldls - the package came with two red bulbs (which is two shy of what you actually need). i'm not sure if you guys can see it in the pic, but those tails actually have the two brake/turn bulbs in the top circle, the reverse in the middle...the bottom circle is just a silver reflector...i like that setup much better than the stock long brake light.

i have a full set of 4 red and 2 white led's coming in sometime this week from v-led...i'll post some more pics up once i get them installed. it will be nice to have the white/silver leds in there instead of the stupid looking red bulb.

ps - kc rally lights are sitting on the table next to me!!! they are incredible, can't wait to pickup/install my pushbar tomorrow and get these things mounted

Old 03-19-2008, 03:05 AM

*edit* sorry, posted when i should've updated the first one...my bad!

Old 03-19-2008, 02:16 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Looks good, can't wait to see what the tail lights look like once you get the LED's. The push bar looks sweet.

Quick Reply: new tailights *pushbar/kc's* installed - pics! *Updated*