Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Ordered them finally!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 04:41 PM
GABlazer92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ordered them finally!!!

I finally got a pair of taillights. They are black and look really tight. I bought them from ebay from the company "motorblvd" for about $27.00. They are kinda cheap, but i still like them. They look like this: Blazer Smoked Tail Lights - ebay andare as black as these (which I don't like at all): Blazer Black Tail Lights - ebay. I asked my aunt to buy them for me and I would send her the moneyto payfor them. After she bought them I told her that I wanted to get some headlights after this and she said that she would buy a pair for me (Because she bought something for my brother and wanted to buy me something also). I tried to talk her out of it, but she said she really wanted to buy me a pair. So I found a pair of projectors and she got them and this is what they look like: Chevy Halo Projector Headlamps - ebay. They cost the same as these. I said if she was gonna buy me a pair of projectors, then I would need of pair clear turn signals like the ones in this (I bought the signals):Clear Turns- ebay. The signals were only $13.00. I will post pics as soon as they come in and are on my truck.

*EDIT by swartlkk* - Please use the hidden link function with long links. Type the text you want to post and click on the hyperlink icon () and paste in the link in the window that pops up.

Old 03-10-2008, 06:05 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Ordered them finally!!!

I'm curious as to see how those will turn out... I'm not much on that style taillight because they are not as visible as the other style.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:01 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

should look great on black paint

Old 03-11-2008, 04:57 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Look forward to seeing some pics of them installed!!

Old 03-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Fixed your long links for you.

About the lights, should look pretty good when done!

Old 03-16-2008, 03:44 AM
Irobinson88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the heads up, I've been looking for some Halos

Old 03-23-2008, 10:13 AM
GABlazer92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alrighteverythingcamein on Friday,but it was to late to instal them. So me and my dad put the tails, turn signals, and the headlights on Saturday in about an hour and a half. And this is what the they look like: Truck with tailights, Tailights closer, Truck with headlights and turn signals, and Headlights and turn signals closer. I had to buy a pair of turn signal bulbs because the stock ones were just a regular light and it is illegal to have white turn signals. I will paint the sockets on the turn signals on the headlights to match the new housings.

I still need to align the headlightsand I don't know to. So can somebody send me info on how to. I also need to wire up the halo rings and me and my dad don't know where to wire them to. So can somebody help me with that too.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:27 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

That looks excellent. I wasn't really fond of those taillights, but they really look pretty good installed!

Old 03-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Starting Member
klote82 is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt want to go ricer with the aftermarket ones so i bought new stock TL's and threw one coat of black over it and cleared it. came out perfectly smoked. it looks pretty good..

those headlights look great.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:59 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Looks good.

Quick Reply: Ordered them finally!!!