Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Outside door trim (Bolts or sticky)

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned
Topsecret66 is on a distinguished road

As i'm about to paint the blazer. I'm curious as if the side trim on the doors going back is just stuck on or am i going to have to fill bolt holes?

also for the trim on the back corners of the bumper?

Thanks fellers!

B

bumppity

Last edited by swartlkk; 08-09-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: *Consecutive Posts* - Please use the edit feature to add more information to your post if another member has yet to reply.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Please do not bump a post after waiting only 2 hours. If you wait 24 hours (per the rules of the forum), that is a different story. You could have used those 2 hours to search the forum and find the answer to your question... It's out there.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i guess that's Kyle's nice way of sayin' were no t tellin'?

brother, this is sooooo easy, you're gonna kick yourself when you find the answer.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Banned
Topsecret66 is on a distinguished road

It's alright I found out..

I just didn't have time because I was taking my son and fiance out after her post surgery recovery.

Thanks for the tip (forum rules, etc.) but don't expect me to contribute as much anymore due to the fact i'm severely disappointed. As I asked one question and contributed a fair amount of info in my short time here.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:46 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Topsecret66
It's alright I found out..

I just didn't have time because I was taking my son and fiance out after her post surgery recovery.

Thanks for the tip (forum rules, etc.) but don't expect me to contribute as much anymore due to the fact i'm severely disappointed. As I asked one question and contributed a fair amount of info in my short time here.

seriously? i'm sorry to hear that.

hope you change your mind. but if not, well...........it was nice while you were here.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Beginning Member
Doverman454 is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted pictures of which is stick and not the long strip is the rear bumper has a plug like plastic piece and and last picture Im showing what it looks like without the rear bumper cover.

Attached Thumbnails Outside door trim (Bolts or sticky)-sticky.jpg   Outside door trim (Bolts or sticky)-non-sticky.jpg   Outside door trim (Bolts or sticky)-after-math.jpg  
Old 08-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Beginning Member
Doverman454 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a problem at all I recently painted my blazer and was wodering the same thing but left the holes incase I decided to put the trim back on