Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Pics of dash kits?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 08:18 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Pics of dash kits?

Anyone got pics of dash kits? like carbon fiber or something? I'm not looking to buy one right now but I'd be interested in carbon fiber. I'm not 100% happy with my red paint job (not enough sanding rlly)

Old 02-06-2010, 08:26 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

where is the kit at? I want to see if they have one in blue.

Old 02-08-2010, 01:12 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

They do! $20 kit at ebay. Clicky. They have red, blue, yellow, white, pink, carbon, 5 kinds of wood, and brushed metal.

Old 02-08-2010, 01:56 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

pics of your dash???

Old 02-08-2010, 02:39 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Carbon fibre might turn out tacky IMO, but if you had the charcoal dash it might not be so bad...it might blend in. I don't like the looks of that ebay kit though. Is it just a stick on vinyl? If so that would look terrible IMO and would be extremely hard to do.

Old 02-08-2010, 03:16 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah I have the dark gray dash.

And yeah it's stink on vinyl. I saw the install video and it looks real cool, and faily easy to install for the price (I'd rather pay $20 and take an hour or two to install it then $200 for a quick install)

wloton: what do you mean? I dont have one of these :P

Old 02-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

I have installed quite a few of these kits from Rvinyl. They use a thin High performance vinyl. thin enough to get a seamless look. If you do end up getting it. Make sure to clean the area as good as possible. And take your time. Once it sets, it holds up pretty well. Another plus is they hold there end on the warrenty. Had a few pieces lose there shine on a 350z and quickly got replacement pieces from Rvinyl. Like I said take your time and clean well.

Old 02-08-2010, 04:32 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Yeah I have the dark gray dash.

And yeah it's stink on vinyl. I saw the install video and it looks real cool, and faily easy to install for the price (I'd rather pay $20 and take an hour or two to install it then $200 for a quick install)

wloton: what do you mean? I dont have one of these :P
you painted your dash correct? Lets see pics of how its holding up

Old 02-08-2010, 05:05 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

My concern would have been around the curvature of the dash bezel. But then again, I was forgetting you have a 95 Blazer which has a totally different interior then mine. Yours is more square and flat Craig. If you do get it make sure to post pics. I'm curious to see the results.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:02 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by wlorton
you painted your dash correct? Lets see pics of how its holding up
Oh ok I'll have to get a pic unless you want an old one

Originally Posted by Sisk
My concern would have been around the curvature of the dash bezel. But then again, I was forgetting you have a 95 Blazer which has a totally different interior then mine. Yours is more square and flat Craig. If you do get it make sure to post pics. I'm curious to see the results.
Carbon is out of stock right now, but once/if I get it I'll post pics

Quick Reply: Pics of dash kits?