Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

rear liftgate question

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 04:57 AM
RedXBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default rear liftgate question

did anyone ever make a rear window air deflector to cut down on some of the dirt and stuff that gets on the back window? I have seen a few typhoons with something like what i am looking for. I dont want a rear wing really but just a simple thing i can mount up top to direct airflow over the back window.

Old 03-02-2008, 05:20 AM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: rear liftgate question

look on ebay for an item called ( windjammer blazer) made by LUND, i`m thinkin of getting one myself... make sure ya get the one that says 2 door theres the two that they make 2 & 4 dr..

Old 03-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Tippman7641 is an unknown quantity at this point

I HAD ONE!!!!!, then one day i was in a rush, and i was opening the garage door and backing out at the same time, the handle must have grabed the thing, casue i heard a loud snap, the thing had broken clean in half, i have a pic but iu cant see it since window is black to

wait no mine was like a peieces that sat slightly above the window and it was kindof like a spoiler(best way to describe it) but it was almost upside down

wait this is wat it was REALLY LONG JCWhitney Link

Old 03-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

My Bravada had a factory air deflector. Worked great at keeping the back end of the truck clean.

*EDIT* - Tippman, please try to use the hidden link to keep from having such a long link...

Old 03-03-2008, 04:32 AM

found one though it says it for up to an 01 but there shouldnt be any difference in the years far as i know

Old 03-03-2008, 04:48 AM

I saw that also, I`m pretty sure theres no difference... The one you saw is it the one on ebay for 69.00 with 12.00 shipping???

Old 03-04-2008, 05:24 AM

yes i asked seller if it would work and they said no so i went to autotoys.com who also sells them and they said it wont work either so imnot gonna waste my cash on it unless i hear something different from Lund who i also asked

Old 03-04-2008, 06:05 AM

I wish i knew whats diff from 01 to 02 2dr!! does the xtreme have a diff angle window or sumtin...

Old 03-04-2008, 09:40 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

there is no differance, between an 01 and 02.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:43 PM

I wonder why the jammers wont fit then... Unless the sellers dont know what the hell their even selling??? Thats possible..

Quick Reply: rear liftgate question