Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Replacement dash gauge lenses

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 05:23 AM
nerve_agent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Replacement dash gauge lenses

Are there any replacement dash gauge lenses or kits for this? I ask because i had to remove mine to paint the bezel and as it is very fragile(GM OEM plastic, ya gotta love it) it cracked all to hell and I simply took it off all the way.
[hr]
Gabriel Bruiser XD's,Dayton Timberline L/T's,PST polygraphite kit,painted interior

Old 10-12-2004, 05:27 AM
01xtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Replacement dash gauge lenses

I haven't seen any kits or anything.....you might want to try ebay and see what they have. Last resort.....dealership ($$$).

Old 10-12-2004, 06:51 AM

I know that APC makes the Euro Style kit in different colors but for cars,although, the description for it says they have them for almost any make and model car or truck. Guess I will have to keep my eyes open.
Ouch! ok just had a brain spasm, if I had the exact sizes I could go and get some plastic rings, machine them(sanding,cutting to fit) then spray em, more than likely have to superglue em on and try to find some kind of plastic for a lens. That would be a last resort as it would be a major pain in the [sm=smiley35.gif] to do.
[hr]Gabriel Bruiser XD's,Dayton Timberline L/T's,PST polygraphite kit,painted interior

Old 10-12-2004, 08:07 AM

I just e-mailed APC's customer service about having these euro dash kits for my 2000 Blazer S-10, maybe if I'm lucky I will get a response, also asked if there were any other products like that for my truck as well. Ya never know I may get an answer(sigh).
[hr]Gabriel Bruiser XD's,Dayton Timberline L/T's,PST polygraphite kit,painted interior

Old 10-12-2004, 09:37 PM

Ok, so heres the deal, I got a response to my e-mail to APC and it was pretty short and sweet, no euro dash kits for S-10's, [sm=smiley19.gif]oh well, any other ideas from anyone would be great.

Old 10-13-2004, 01:06 AM

Tell ya what people, this is gonna take me a few days,but, I'm going to get the OD and ID for the gauges and get some materials together and see what I come up with,will post results, or failures as it may be,LOL.

Old 10-13-2004, 04:00 AM

Good Luck....

Old 10-13-2004, 07:37 AM

I FOUND ONE, I FOUND ONE! unless they are just foolin with me and its only a bezel trim.
http://www.racerwheel.com/interior-i...lazer-apc.html

Old 10-14-2004, 03:53 AM

Sounds to me it's just the bezel trim piece. I'd call or e-mail them to make sure before I'd do any buying. Have it writing (or e-mail) that says that it's what you want and that if it isn't, you can return it. <----just my 2 cents.

Old 10-14-2004, 03:57 AM

I did e-mail them and they sent me a picture of a trim piece so im thinkin this is a no-go. Oh well off to the search engines I go,I go! LOL.

Quick Reply: Replacement dash gauge lenses