Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Rhino Lining bottom half of Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Beginning Member
MattMcF is on a distinguished road
Default Rhino Lining bottom half of Blazer

I was wondering if anyone had rhino lined their Blazers. I was planning on doing the bottoms of the doors, fender flares, maybe even bumpers.
Pics would be greatly appreciated.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:35 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by MattMcF
I was wondering if anyone had rhino lined their Blazers. I was planning on doing the bottoms of the doors, fender flares, maybe even bumpers.
Pics would be greatly appreciated.
The build thread section is your friend. Just sayin...

There are guys that have bedlinered the bottom of their blazers. Check out rexmburns, his looks great! I know other people have done great jobs too, but his was the latest bedlinered bottom I've seen. As far as particular bedliner like rhino, I don't know what they used. Rhino, Herculiner, Monsterliner, Rustoleum makes a bedliner truck bed coating, etc.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Beginning Member

I was just wondering if it was worth doing, did it look nice. I've seen a few rides on here that don't look too bad but mine is all black. So I don't know if the liner will look good

Old 03-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Default .

I was just wondering if it was worth doing, did it look nice. I've seen a few rides on here that don't look too bad but mine is all black. So I don't know if the liner will look good
You know liner comes in more colors than just black right?

Check out some of the other colors. One might get your attention.

Colors Bedliner

They call this color blood bath:

Smurfadelic

Medium Quartz Gray

They have a lot of colors for liner. It is up to your imagination as which one you want.

*These colors are for monstaliner. I would highly recommend monstaliner if price isn't an issue for you. They have some of the best liner out there!*

Old 03-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Beginning Member

I knew there was tons of colors but I'm not good and picking colors. Seems like the color I pick always looks like crap or doesn't turn out to be the way I wanted it. I may look into it. Or I may just go with straight black.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:13 PM
Default .

I knew there was tons of colors but I'm not good and picking colors. Seems like the color I pick always looks like crap or doesn't turn out to be the way I wanted it. I may look into it. Or I may just go with straight black.
Since it would be on the bottom of your truck, and your truck is black, black or dark silver/gray would look good! Maybe go in the chop section of the forum and get someone to photoshop a pic of your blaze with a dark silver/gray color on the bottom. Or if you know gimp or photoshop, have a stab at it and see if you like the dark silver/gray. Just sayin, I think dark silver/gray or black would look good on a black truck!

Old 03-25-2012, 11:28 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I just did my bumpers black, going to be doing the bottom of the doors below the trim that too once i fix the tiny bit of rust.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I'm going to go with tibby on this one and say go with a dark grey or silver along the bottom. I would personally recommend monsterliner. So far it is holding up well and still looks awesome. Also as far as I know its the only one that is UV resistant so it won't fade over time. Here's mine..

Old 03-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Beginning Member

I like that quartz color and I am leaning towards it that way it'll give a little break from the black. I will say rexmburns your truck looks nice with the red and black color combo

Old 03-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I think that would be a great choice for you. It will look nice without looking overdone.

Quick Reply: Rhino Lining bottom half of Blazer