Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Roll Pans

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Goin2BTrickd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Roll Pans

I gotta get rid of the running boards and the huge bumper on my blazer but can't seem to find a steel roll pan anybody know of a company that makes them for my 97 4 dr... PLEASE HELP i gotta a long list of mods that im planning on doing but that has to be the first one....
thanks for any help that ya'll can give!!!

Old 02-27-2006, 03:01 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: Roll Pans

try stylinconcepts.com

they have alot of stuff for trucks

Old 02-27-2006, 07:26 PM

I checked on their web site but it is only coming back with a fiberglass one[sm=smiley11.gif]... I'll check again though cause im getting anxious to get those ugly things off quick [:'(]

Old 02-27-2006, 07:34 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road
Old 02-27-2006, 11:59 PM
Retired Admin
zero psi is an unknown quantity at this point

roll pans are pretty easy to fabricate...

Old 02-28-2006, 02:40 PM

4low i cant do the abs plastic... I have seen a few of those and they warp real bad i dunno if it came from the same manu. but they havent been pretty.. Thank you for the website I havent ever seen that one before another place for me to find the other things im needing ... And as for the fabricating... I'm lazy but i do know several people that weld so maybe one of them can do something... my biggest thing is that this is going to be a show vehicle and i cant have shabby work.. im trying to show up my husband and his Burban...lol... Thank you both.............. and my search continues

Old 03-01-2006, 03:27 AM
chevylane2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Take your bumper off, go to a sheet metal shop and get them to make you one. Should be pretty cheap. After that go get it painted to match or whatever.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:40 AM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

4low i cant do the abs plastic... I have seen a few of those and they warp real bad i dunno if it came from the same manu. but they havent been pretty.. Thank you for the website I havent ever seen that one before another place for me to find the other things im needing ... And as for the fabricating... I'm lazy but i do know several people that weld so maybe one of them can do something... my biggest thing is that this is going to be a show vehicle and i cant have shabby work.. im trying to show up my husband and his Burban...lol... Thank you both.............. and my search continues

(in reply to zero psi)
All right man, good luck then.

Old 03-02-2006, 02:42 PM

I already got the paint so i can paint it as soon as i get it.... I guess im just going to have to get the fiberglass one if i dont find the one i want within the next week [:@]..... im going to get a mini-truckin and maybe i will have some luck there[&o]

Old 03-10-2006, 04:38 AM
ioogy is an unknown quantity at this point

You should get an LMC Truck catalog. They have alota good stuff in there, OEM and aftermarket stuff. Go to LMCTruck.com to request one. Good times: )

Quick Reply: Roll Pans