Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Sites to check out for Aftermarket Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 12:20 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 06-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Beginning Member
paxlineman is on a distinguished road

wow this list saved me a lot of time searching for good sites

Old 06-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Starting Member
Denominator is on a distinguished road

What catalog is the correct one at LMCTRUCK for the Blazer LT?

Old 06-08-2009, 02:30 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

theres only one choice of catalog for s-series vehicles so it shouldnt be a hard choice.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

http://www.stylintrucks.com/ has some stuffs
also don't forget our sponsors, http://www.hidextra.com/
oh and http://www.synergyoffroad.com/

Old 06-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Starting Member
Denominator is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
theres only one choice of catalog for s-series vehicles so it shouldnt be a hard choice.
Sorry, didn't know that this truck was in the s-series.
In norway they are only sold as Chevrolet Blazer LT, S-series never get mentioned!

Old 06-11-2009, 07:56 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Great list!
I just got a new job with a pretty hefty raise , so I'm going to start looking at accessorizing my truck.
I'll be looking at getting a bull bar, and possibly nerf bars. I'm gonig to go the cheap route as far as roof lights go and pull a kiwi with the wal-mart lights and bolt them to my roof rack.
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever bought from AnythingAuto? I'm looking at this bull bar because it's a good price, and if I wanted to I can add the brush guards after the fact. What do you think?

And out of curiosity, has anyone found a good Canadian accessory site?...AnythingAuto doesn't ship for free to Canada, so I'm guessing it will cost me an arm and a leg for shipping from there.

Last edited by Sisk; 06-11-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:41 PM
jariwalton is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know of a good site in order to find a roof for a 1983 k5 blazer? Mine has holes from rust and looking to replace. Thanks!!!

Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even see these on LMCTrucks.com (one of the links above) and they carry the most comprehensive listings of parts for Blazers (and many other vehicles). You'll likely need to find a donor vehicle or hand fabricate the patch panels.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:48 PM
jrags51 is on a distinguished road
Cool 1990 Chevy S10 ROOF

Hi,
I'm doing over my 1990 Chevy S10 Blazer (2 door). I need a new roof panel. Seems GM owns two of them, one being banged up and the other
in North Dakota. My cost is almost $600.00 for a $250.00 panel.

Does anybody know if there's an aftermarket company making these panels? Junk yard is not an option!

jrags

Quick Reply: Sites to check out for Aftermarket Parts!