Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Which tailights!? I CANT STOP SPENDING $$!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Starting Member
98Ltblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Which tailights!? I CANT STOP SPENDING $$!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-...81de%2522%257D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-04...db02%2522%257D

So Ive been asking a bunch of questions on the forum because i have spare cash to spend and i love to spend

SO far i got 5000K HIDs courtesy of HIDExtra, Made the purchase of a Spectre intake today , im tinting the truck this weekend , and im putting a system in it i think friday if not monday.

Now i want tailights .. so i found 2 that i like but the price of them i dont trust.. i believe in "u get what u paid for" and something cheap seems sketchy.

Idk really i just love spending money lol .. if u guys have any good ideas of something for the truck let me know.

I want rims cause i hate my swirly ones and i want a cherry bomb exhaust but its not something im into.. PCM tuning im considering but i want exterior or interior mods more than perfromance

EDIT: I want to do suspension on it nothing big on it but idk wear to start .. theres so many opinions and questions that it leaves me more confused than when i started lol

Last edited by 98Ltblazer; 04-13-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:51 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Well out of the ones you linked It's kind of a personal preference but I would probably say I like the first pair better stands out less.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

im not a big fan of aftermarket taillights but if you must I like the first pair. But for that price you could tint them with some nightshades and put your cherrybomb on and maybe have a couple bucks left for some gas.

also what do you mean by suspension? do you just want to improve your ride and handling or do you want to lift or lower?

Old 04-13-2010, 07:11 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

First ones. They remind me of the Full size lights a few years back.

Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

the second set is defiantly over priced and the first set is kind of eh. I really don't like aftermarket tail lights or headlights. if I were you I'd tint the tails. its cheaper and it keeps the oem look with a little twist

Old 04-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

Neither. Get these instead:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-04...item2eaada29db

I have them. This is what they look like on the truck:

Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I can't tell if the first one has LEDs or what but the backs of the both show two holes for one lens which is a no-no. If the first one has LEDs it won't be so bad but two bulbs in one area causes excess heat and is more likely to melt the housing.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

Both are the same style. 1st is LED lights. 2nd is just for regular bulbs. Mine is set up like factory light holes.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:59 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I'd say go with the first pair. I like it better all red than half red and half black.

I have the same brand/style and they are just fine. Just make sure you silicone them because they will not fit snug. Silicone will block moisture from getting to them and fogging them from the inside.

I do believe they are LED. The wiring harness coming out of the bulb slot would just plug into where the bulb would normally go.

Last edited by RangerG; 04-13-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:36 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Neither. Get the ones like Zeeke's.

Quick Reply: Which tailights!? I CANT STOP SPENDING $$!!