Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Thinking about what colors I could go for exterior and interior paint job.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Starting Member
chevyracingfan23 is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking about what colors I could go for exterior and interior paint job.

Here are the picture of my '95 Blazer I am thinking about what colors I could go for on the exterior and interior. Here are the exterior and interior pictures.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

IMO, Id just replace the drivers seat with a new one and leave it at that. Or replace it all for black leather. Also, take the white pinstriping off the side. I think vehicles look great in black. I wish mine was black.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:11 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by tripovermyego
IMO, Id just replace the drivers seat with a new one and leave it at that. Or replace it all for black leather. Also, take the white pinstriping off the side. I think vehicles look great in black. I wish mine was black.
Thanks that what I am thinking but ain't having any lucks on the seats yet. I was thinking about black out exterior and interior but it will be hotter in there than it is now. I am planning on taking the pinstriping off and debadge

Old 04-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

If it were mine, Id debadge it, remove the pinstriping, and tint the windows. And see if you cant polish the outside to get that deep shine. OR, see about flat black with tinted windows. The interior, like I said, Id replace just the driver seat or replace the entire interior with black.

Old 04-26-2012, 10:20 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Red/white? That looks nice

Old 04-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Starting Member

I am thinking of going gloss black outside then black/red interior or black interior.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road

Wow, I can make this blazer look nice if it was mine, just with a little work.

I would first take the pin stripes off. Then bedline the bottom, so it's black all around. Last but not least, some tan trailblazer leather seats and door panels.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by 99Legendary
Wow, I can make this blazer look nice if it was mine, just with a little work.

I would first take the pin stripes off. Then bedline the bottom, so it's black all around. Last but not least, some tan trailblazer leather seats and door panels.
Trailblazer panels and seats will work in '95 S10 Blazer? I went to the junkyard and they told me that it won't work. If it is going to work then I will go back and talk them into lowing the prices for them.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:53 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

those seat i think are out of a s10 trail blazer edition like i have.
i think 05 was the end of that along with the s10 blazer

Old 04-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chevyracingfan23
Trailblazer panels and seats will work in '95 S10 Blazer? I went to the junkyard and they told me that it won't work. If it is going to work then I will go back and talk them into lowing the prices for them.

I don't think it will work without fabbing the seat brackets.

Quick Reply: Thinking about what colors I could go for exterior and interior paint job.