Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

trailblazer seats and console in a 1996 jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 08:35 PM
stearnsm89 is on a distinguished road
Default trailblazer seats and console in a 1996 jimmy

will the new trailblazer seats and center console fit in a 1996 jimmy? ive posted on here before and got alot of views but no answers, im just looking for some good advice... thanks

Old 07-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Beginning Member
scoobytuff is on a distinguished road

I'm interested in this too.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:04 PM

yea good luck with getting any info it seems,I have posted two different threads on here with no responses but well over 50 views... idk

Old 07-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Beginning Member
scoobytuff is on a distinguished road

Have you taken any measurements?

Old 07-10-2012, 02:12 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say probably not. If I remember trailblazer seats are a bit wider. Use the search though I know there has to be plenty of threads on this. And before someone else jumps down your throat on this remember we all have life's to. I've gone a week or two without getting answers to my questions. If your a jackass about it no one wants to help you.

Old 07-10-2012, 06:47 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Are you currently riding around on a bucket?? I'm just trying to figure out the urgency and the need for a new, even more vague thread on the topic in only few days (double post much?).

Here's a hint about getting answers. If you want specific answers, post specific information/questions.

Example:
I have a '96 Blazer, will 2005 Trailblazer seats/console fit.
Answer:
Not without a LOT of work.

Example:
I have a '96 Blazer, will 2000 Trailblazer seats/console fit.
Answer:
Yes with a little bit of work on the console.

And since you've been here for all of a few days, drop the 'serve me now attitude' that you have displayed in your short stay already and have some patience. Bump a post after waiting a day or so. We might not be the most active forum on the net, but there is a TON of information and VERY well informed people here. As always, if you are not satisfied here, you can always try your luck elsewhere.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Are you currently riding around on a bucket?? I'm just trying to figure out the urgency and the need for a new, even more vague thread on the topic in only few days (double post much?).

Here's a hint about getting answers. If you want specific answers, post specific information/questions.

Example:
I have a '96 Blazer, will 2005 Trailblazer seats/console fit.
Answer:
Not without a LOT of work.

Example:
I have a '96 Blazer, will 2000 Trailblazer seats/console fit.
Answer:
Yes with a little bit of work on the console.

And since you've been here for all of a few days, drop the 'serve me now attitude' that you have displayed in your short stay already and have some patience. Bump a post after waiting a day or so. We might not be the most active forum on the net, but there is a TON of information and VERY well informed people here. As always, if you are not satisfied here, you can always try your luck elsewhere.
This is why I love this forum so much our mods and admins do such a great job of dealing with people like this! My first question was asked on 12-7-11 and I never got a single response on the thread until 5-28-12 but I did't post up a bunch of crap! Keep up the good work mods and admins you guys do a great job of keeping this a fun place to spend my time on the internet!!

Old 07-10-2012, 10:10 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Usually if I dont have an answer within a week I start researching and in thsi case Id find someone I knew with a newer Trailblazer/Envoy and bring out the measuring tape. Stearnsm89 no one is trying to rain on your parade but use some common sense and like I already said the search button is your friend. Theres a ton of info here already and Im sure if I searched I could find the answer to this. Im on my phone so its a pain right now otherwise Id search and help you out.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:22 AM

yes I understand about having "a life" i appreciate the help and advice from this forum. I'm just use to the dsm forums where everything is answered within 24hrs.... but yes i used the search bar and I havnt found anything to pull up yet. im just going to try it out i guess and post some pics

Old 07-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Now thats the attitude we like around here! If you don't get any solid answers (even tho swartlkk kinda gave you the answer) go and try it out and then report back for the rest of us

Quick Reply: trailblazer seats and console in a 1996 jimmy