Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Updated cluster

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 01:17 AM
navyblue_sk8er is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Updated cluster

Alright, Idid mine too. Heres the pic ofmy cluster aftermaking the needles clear and doing a Blue LED conversion.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:12 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Time for me to tear my dash a part again, lol.

I think maybe I'll try something a touch different... we'll see what I can do

Old 02-07-2008, 03:04 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

howd ya go about making the needles clear?

Old 02-07-2008, 04:53 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: LORCLAS
Just took stock needles and used nail polish remover to remove the factory orange from the back of the needles then just had the centers color matched to the white face gauges.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:15 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

does anyone know where they offer gauge cluster changes like this for a 94??? i've looked and cant find any for a 94. i think 94 is the only yr they did it the way they have it. its not the same as the other 1st gens and i want to change it so it looks better does anyone know how i could customize it myself? maybe leds?

Old 02-07-2008, 11:36 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: navyblue_sk8er
Alright, Idid mine too. Heres the pic ofmy cluster aftermaking the needles clear and doing a Blue LED conversion.

You seem to be suckin a whole ton of power to keep the car on while not cranked... what else do you have running?

Old 02-07-2008, 11:40 PM

Not sure what you mean, but I did have the battery pulled out so I just used jumper cables from my mom's truck and connected them to the battery leads on my truck to get power just so I could check the lights.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:42 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

You're voltage needle is sitting real low. Piggy backing the power would definitely explain it though!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:46 PM

Isn't it supposed to run at 12V when you turn the ignition on? And then when you start the engine it goes to 14V?

Old 02-07-2008, 11:48 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ya i think its 12V w/ key on and i know for a fact its 14V when engine running

Quick Reply: Updated cluster