Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Wood Grain Dash Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Gimposaurus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wood Grain Dash Kit

Does anyone know where to get an actual wood grain dash kit, actual replacement peices, not these stickers i keep finding. Has anyone used and of the stick on kits? How do they install/ look?

Old 07-16-2007, 06:31 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Wood Grain Dash Kit

Sorry, but if my Bravada didn't have a woodgrain dash, then they don't make 'em... Only the stick on covers which aren't bad at all...

Old 07-16-2007, 12:56 PM
metalheadgoalie is an unknown quantity at this point

i have wood grain but it isnt on the dash its on the window controls on the driver/passenger, the console where the shifter is at, and small strips of wood on all the doors.... i was interested in this but for my driver/passenger sides because whoever had my car last beat them up and theres no wood on my side and half of the wood is missing on the passenger side... btw i went to the dealership and i was quoted 300 dollars for each side haha crazy

Old 07-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, my Bravada had the wood trim around the shifter and on the door panels, but nothing of the sort on the dash.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:24 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Gimposaurus

Does anyone know where to get an actual wood grain dash kit, actual replacement peices, not these stickers i keep finding. Has anyone used and of the stick on kits? How do they install/ look?
Might help us out to know what you are driving. Then maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Gimposaurus is an unknown quantity at this point

2000 Chevy Blazer LT

Old 07-19-2007, 08:29 PM

http://www.exoticwooddash.com/dash_products.aspx

Try that link, they have a core exchange program and a custom coating program to get you the wood dash you are looking for. Best options I have seen anywhere, but costly.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:26 PM
metalheadgoalie is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Yeah, my Bravada had the wood trim around the shifter and on the door panels, but nothing of the sort on the dash.
oh sorry i thought i read something along the lines of theres no wood trim for these trucks, haha and thanks rabbit0102030 that was a great site because the wood trim on my front two power window controllers needs replacing, hope that helps gimposaurus

Old 07-20-2007, 07:04 AM

Yeah, no problem bro. I'm gonna add that site to my list of aftermarket sites in the top of this section to visit for future reference.