Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Your opinion needed!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 04:12 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Your opinion needed!

Need opinions on which color to go with on these Halo projector and bumper lights:

1. Chrome

2. Black

Let me know which one you like best before I buy them tonight. Thanks everyone! I like them both, but I want the ones that are better suited to the looks of the truck and I cant decide!

If it helps: I am repainting the truck with a black basecoat and green flake and blue flake in the clear.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Your opinion needed!

Thats funny I was looking at they sames ones last night. I think I liked the black ones better. Although I think the Chrome ones will look better on yours.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the black myself

Old 01-29-2007, 06:15 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I'm looking at getting the black ones for mine, eventually...

If you've got after market tails, you might want to match'em up as close as possible to those... (I've got smoked Altezza's on mine...)

I think either would work on your truck... just one will work better than the other, lol, I am partial to the black ones, though

Old 01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road

I guess it depends on if you are keeping the same tails. If you are gonna switch them, then go with the black all the way around. I think that would look the best IMO. But at the same time I am partial to the chrome ones.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the black ones myself, but that's probably because I bought those SAME EXACT ones of eBay a few days ago. I should have them by the end of the week. I got them because I smashed up the whole front end of my Blazer and I have to get it fixed..[:@]

Old 01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

ORIGINAL: speeddemon560

I like the black ones myself, but that's probably because I bought those SAME EXACT ones of eBay a few days ago. I should have them by the end of the week. I got them because I smashed up the whole front end of my Blazer and I have to get it fixed..[:@]
take pics of how well the high beams work, lol

Old 01-29-2007, 10:31 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

See you got the chrome ones. That's an awesome price for those. They'll look sick with the new paintjob. Can't wait to see how it comes out.

Old 01-30-2007, 12:31 AM
splat is an unknown quantity at this point

I had those ebay projectors on my 2-dr tahoe. They sucked at lighting up the road. The cut-off beam pissed me off on them. Get some HIDS in them.

Old 01-30-2007, 01:40 AM
00blackblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

dont buy the halo headlights off ebay they dont line up right with the grille or the fender. and hey if you want the black signal lens's ill trade you for your clear ones

Quick Reply: Your opinion needed!