Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

ZR2 fender flare

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Beginning Member
mike mtzr2 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know who carries zr2 fender flares im looking for the passenger rear flare. Black ice victim.

Last edited by mike mtzr2; 02-07-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:35 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

not sure where you're located, but there was a guy in Brampton, ON that had a complete set for $200 obo. i was gonna grab them, but apparently it's not just a simple bolt on.

if you're interested i can look for the listing and PM it to you.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:35 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I think oldskool had a complete set? Best bet is to find a used flare as the only place to get them is the dealer, if they still carry them, and they cost big $$$$$$ there.

EDIT: Damn! He was posting the same time I was and just beat me...lol

Old 02-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Beginning Member

Cool im in Brampton myself. Im interested in the flares and if they need removal i can do that it looks like a simple pop rivet just drill and knock.
If you could hook me up with the listing that would be great is it oldskool?

Old 02-06-2010, 10:47 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

The rears are pretty straight forward to get off, but the fronts you really should pull the fender off the vehicle to remove them correctly. Just a heads up.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:15 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i PM'd Mike the guys # yesterday.

and the flares are already off the truck. not sure if he had a ZR or not, but lets hope he removed them the proper way.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Beginning Member

I checked out buddy with the 4 flares and they were new gms never installed so i bought them. the guy lives 5km from me perfect and thanks, now to buy a lottery ticket.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:32 PM
BF Veteran

Congrats on a great score!

Old 02-07-2010, 04:36 PM
BF Guru

i so hate you Mike................seriously!

that is a great score.

and from the sounds of it, you live right around the corner from where i work.

so no all you need to do is,find someone who might need your old flares. hey, you gotta recoup your cost some how, right?

glad i could help out a fellow member.

Old 03-11-2010, 08:26 PM
coryp4 is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know if a set of zr2 flares will fit a standard 2 door 4 wheel drive?

Quick Reply: ZR2 fender flare