Performance & Brainstorming Want to free up some HP? Looking at headers? Ask your performance related questions here!

Anybody try one of these chips on ebay?

Old 01-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Beginning Member
CamaroBlazerguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anybody try one of these chips on ebay?

I was lookin around on ebay and i found these chips that are susposed to get u better gas mileage and performance. Has anyone tried them? and if so do they work? Heres the link- Ebay link.
*FIXED LONG LINK*

Old 01-01-2009, 11:42 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Anybody try one of these chips on ebay?

We have seen and discussed plenty of these type devices before. '100 HP + 30mpg increase' - yeah, right. To answer a quote from their ad, 'You may be thinking, "What is the difference between this MindBlower Performance Module and a $300.00 handheld tuner?", the answer is - most of the $300 handheld tuners actually work.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Starting Member
volfan4 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude...save your money, all this thing is a $.10 resisitor in a box. It is NOT A PERFORMANCE CHIP, its one of the biggest scams on eBay. It bypasses the IAT sensor to give it a set reading instead of the variable one given from the IAT. Thisso called chip can give yourtruck a very lean fuel mixture which can damage your engine.Do a google search and you will see what I am talking about.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Beginning Member
CamaroBlazerguy is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx thats kinda what i figured, but i justwanted toask. i definatly knew it wouldnt give me 100 hp and 30mpg, i was just hoping 4 a couple hp and a little better mpg. I'm not that gulible. lol

Old 01-01-2009, 04:20 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

NO NO THEY WORK PHENOMENALLY.

Buy one and post your results. Dyno it even for added proof.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:41 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

You're so bad.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Beginning Member
BuckingBullMan is on a distinguished road

I have installed and Run the Mindblower Chips and they do work My 1996 Caddy with an LT1 engine picked up 70 miles per tank full of fuel,My 1996 Blazer went from 19.5 miles to the gallon to 23.0 miles to the gallon with only this 21.00 change so yes they do work !!!!!!!!! Heck whats 20.00 buy one and try if you dont see a change get ahold of Mindblower they offer a 100% money back deal what do you have to lose?

Old 03-18-2009, 12:22 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

You must be joking..

Old 03-18-2009, 05:50 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

I don't think he is he has the Mindblower listed in his sig

Old 03-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BuckingBullMan
I have installed and Run the Mindblower Chips and they do work My 1996 Caddy with an LT1 engine picked up 70 miles per tank full of fuel,My 1996 Blazer went from 19.5 miles to the gallon to 23.0 miles to the gallon with only this 21.00 change so yes they do work !!!!!!!!! Heck whats 20.00 buy one and try if you dont see a change get ahold of Mindblower they offer a 100% money back deal what do you have to lose?
They are a resistor which modifies the signal for the IAT sensor. That is it. The PCM will adjust and nullify this modification in a fairly short period of time. All of these modules are a farce and over time do nothing.

And which is it that you have? A 1995 Blazer or a 1996 Blazer?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anybody try one of these chips on ebay?