Performance & Brainstorming Want to free up some HP? Looking at headers? Ask your performance related questions here!

More HP!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:59 PM
RWRIGHT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default More HP!

i have an 95 blazer 4x4 2-dr its all stock besides a K&N air filter anyone have any ideas on FREE horsepower or horsepower that wont break my bank?

Old 02-25-2009, 07:17 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: More HP!

ORIGINAL: RWRIGHT
...FREE horsepower...
TANSTAAFL. "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."
No offense, but seriously, have you used the 'search' function or just spent some time reading the many, many posts on this subject?

Old 03-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Beginning Member
holaman is on a distinguished road

Well I have and I haven't come up with anything. I tried "free" then "low buck" and finally simply: "4.3 central port injection power mods" (search doesn't like "CPI")and still nothing. Any ideas? Regards, Eric

Old 03-25-2009, 10:01 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rriddle3
...or just spent some time reading the many, many posts on this subject?
This was also a very important part of the advice. It will take some time, but the ideas are out there.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Beginning Member

I have been reading many posts---been responding to some of them too. Regards, Eric

Old 03-26-2009, 02:42 AM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

a cai and a free flowing exhaust will prolly be the best bang for ur buck mods other than that ur lookin at big bucks with enigine internals. just keep searching theres tons of info on these subjects.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:46 PM
deadbuzzard is an unknown quantity at this point

Free???? steal a corvette

try cheap mods... i think the cheapest one is pcm tune for the best results

Old 03-27-2009, 06:01 AM
Beginning Member

I'm being told that is not an option for a 95. Regards, Eric

Old 03-27-2009, 06:42 AM
BF Guru

We should probably stop at this point since this thread was started by RWRIGHT to address his question. Continuing to answer holaman's questions really would be threadjacking.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Beginning Member

Answering my questions answers his questions and vice-versa because we both have the same exact vehicle with exactly the same problem (lack of tuneability) and we have exactly the same goal. (trying to make a 95 a little quicker as cheaply as posible) It would be hijacking if we were talking about a different topic. I was just trying to get some dialog going here because there doesn't seem to be any progress being made toward our common goal of making our 95s quicker. Before my 1st post on this thread, it had had only 1 response and had sat here for a solid month with no other responses. Now it's alive again. Regards, Eric

Last edited by holaman; 03-28-2009 at 12:43 AM.

Quick Reply: More HP!