Ride Of The Month
2011 ROTY - Tim (Verno)
This section is for threads and voting polls for the BlazerForum Ride of the Month competition. Please read the ROTM RULES prior to posting! September VOTING!
CURRENT ROTM: atvwarrior

May '08 Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: May '08 Nominations!

looks like it going to be a tough month no matter how the randomization plays out, good luck to all

Old 04-04-2008, 09:38 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

without a doubt!

Old 04-04-2008, 09:40 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

I`ll accept again what the hey!!! Thank you Matt...I`m in the process of doing sumthing to my blazer that i`m hoping to get done real soon...

Old 04-05-2008, 05:36 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Synopsis as of 06:37:01 PM EST on 04/05/08:

willjones - WolfPack - accepted
yukonmedic - lennyblazer - accepted
davtak - Jharper - accepted
cloak01ls - jimmyboy - accepted
SmokeU - blzrls - accepted
navyblue_sk8er - Taymackjack - declined
drperry - cliro - accepted
Zed - EuroGoldLS (2nd Gen) - accepted
Chevy Lover - SDimeBlazerlady (newly restored '90) - accepted
TheBrettster - drperry - accepted
nj4x4blaze - davtak - accepted
Jharper - nj4x4blaze - accepted
TripleBlackBlazer - thegr81 - declined
94blueknight - Zed -
accepted
2002XTREME - igot10pinitis - accepted

Nominations will be open for two more days and a voting poll will be created soon after!

Old 04-06-2008, 09:52 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer
And April 4th will be the randomization list used, thanks Dennis!
So...why is it April 6th and there's no voting thread open? Did I miss a post?

Old 04-06-2008, 09:56 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: May '08 Nominations

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer
Nominations will be open until 4/7/2008 until noon EST. Nominees need to accept before 4/10/2008 by noon EST.
The 4th is just the date used for the randomization list as it has to be a day that already happened.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Starting Member
FRICKINNUTS is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's do a trial vote so TripleBlackBlazer can wipe it early this time :-)

Just kidding man u know I love ya

Old 04-07-2008, 04:51 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

So will the list be out today or on the 10th?

Old 04-07-2008, 06:13 PM
BF Veteran

I must admit I don't follow the whole process....How can we randomize on the 4th, if someone could get nominated on the 6th?

Old 04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: willjones
So will the list be out today or on the 10th?
Since nominations are closed and all the nominees that chose to do so have accepted, the list will be out tonight. If there were still nominees yet to accept, the list would have been on the 10th.

ORIGINAL: WolfPack
I must admit I don't follow the whole process....How can we randomize on the 4th, if someone could get nominated on the 6th?
Kyle will be able to explain this better than I, but as I understand it, Random.org uses algorithms to randomize the data that you enter. It has to be a date that has already happened, the reason behind this I'm not sure of. Hopefully Kyle can shed some light. I have attached a screenshot of the randomization for integrity purposes.

That being said, here is the top 5 list that made the cut after randomization: [ol][*]Jharper - nj4x4blaze[*]SmokeU - blzrls[*]yukonmedic - lennyblazer[*]willjones - WolfPack[*]Chevy Lover - SDimeBlazerlady (newly restored '90)[/ol]Each member will be PM'd to notify that they have made this month's ROTM competition. I will set the voting thread up momentarily with pictures out of your galleries. I ask that any members wishing to use a different picture PM me as quickly as possible. Remember to keep the picture to a max size of 640x480.

EDIT: Forgot to upload screenshot.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/B6DDD6A60F724CA19EEB57776135ED31.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: May '08 Nominations