Ride Of The Month
2011 ROTY - Tim (Verno)
This section is for threads and voting polls for the BlazerForum Ride of the Month competition. Please read the ROTM RULES prior to posting! September VOTING!
CURRENT ROTM: atvwarrior

September 2011 Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 12:28 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

xgiovannix12 - accepted
kristoph30 -
Red 96' - declined
Bigringtravis - ineligible (not enough posts in June)

I'm extending the deadline to nominate until the 7th, but they also must accept by the 7th as well. PM your nominees and direct them to this thread so they can accept before the deadline.

If there aren't enough nominees we will scrap this month.

My nomination is:

NVANZEE - TripleBlackBlazer

Old 08-06-2011, 12:41 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

I'd like to nominate Ugly_Monkey

Old 08-06-2011, 12:46 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

xgiovannix12 - accepted
kristoph30 -
Red 96' - declined
NVANZEE -
Ugly_Monkey -

Old 08-06-2011, 06:23 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

ill nominate darknight

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 08-07-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Nomination thread is for nominating and accepting only.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Starting Member
darknight is on a distinguished road

I gladly accept

Old 08-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
I'd like to nominate Ugly_Monkey
Happy to have her back! I'll Accept!

Old 08-07-2011, 08:23 AM
BF Veteran

xgiovannix12 - accepted
kristoph30 -
Red 96' - declined
NVANZEE -
Ugly_Monkey - accepted
darknight - accepted

Old 08-07-2011, 08:57 AM
kristoph30 is on a distinguished road

Sorry Swartlk, I respectfully delcline. I look at things a little different than alot of other people. To date, I have not paid over $1000 for a Blazer. (My Ex bought hers off a dealers lot back in 2003 for $8K though.)

My satisfaction comes from doing the most with the least. (They ask me to do more and more with less and less.....One day i will be able to do everything with nothing!)

Tio put it mildly, My trucks arent pretty. 97 finally developed its first rust through. 98 has a little surface rust on the doors I need to take care of. The 2000 that I bought that needed a distributor cap that I got for $500 has a door dent. BUT - They all start, stop and even steer. I enjoy taking something that someone was prectically throwing away and make it reliable enough that its now a daily driver.

I appreciate the offer!

Old 08-07-2011, 10:18 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

So you think that you have to spend money on your trucks to have a nice ride? I think it's all about whether people like your ride, not whether you've spent money on it. I saw a truck that looked bone stock up there last month.

How about you, Tripleblackblazer? Are you eligible and interested?

Old 08-07-2011, 11:50 AM
BF Veteran

Gentlemen, a kind reminder that this thread is for nominations and acceptances only. Let's keep it to a simple accept or decline. Feel free to post opinions about ROTM in General Chat or explain why you declined via PM to the person who nominated you.