Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Any blazer meets in washington state?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Beginning Member
Canam is on a distinguished road

Sorry that I did not show up Last night I had a delivery in Portland and after I finished my paper work I just wanted to go home and crash...

Old 11-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Beginning Member
c_mcintosh is on a distinguished road

ive got a 97 blazer as well, wondering about shows up here in BC, washington is pretty close, trying to get into the shows and stuff, would be really cool!

Old 11-28-2011, 01:09 AM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

yeah this small gathering we are talking about wouldnt be worth driving from BC to be apart of lol.

im gunna start sticking BF.com fliers to all the blazers i see so we can get more Washington members! haha

Old 02-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Beginning Member
bigjayfromwa is on a distinguished road

I have an 03 blazer that is basically stock minus the exhaust.....
I'm in Covington (about 15min East of Kent) and would enjoy meeting other people into these as well?
Possibly even a club?

I'm cool with going up to Everett occasionally to check out the rides, but since I don't know the area or anyone up there I don't see it happening every weekend?
Plus its a healthy drive from me!

So how about starting a club?
Even a Chevy club would be cool...just no rice grinders! Lol

Old 02-23-2012, 10:41 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Well it looks like we have a couple washington members that might be interested. The car meet that happens most fridays when it gets warmer out would be a good place to go. Its kind of a rice show but usually a few nice cars that show up. It would be cool if we could get a group of blazers to go lol.

But im only going back there when it starts to get warmer out when more people will show up. Another member and i went there and it was a complete waist of time. there is usually about 100+ cars there and when we went there was maybe 20

So thats a summer thing

Old 02-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Beginning Member
bigjayfromwa is on a distinguished road

Well if you could possibly shoot me a message when there are a decent amount if people showing up, i'll make the drive up there and meet up with ya!

I mentioned a "Chevy" club because I also own a 1976 K20 (3/4ton 4x4) with a sb400.

So my blazer is a daily driver because the truck is NOT exactly mpg friendly!! Lol

Old 02-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Starting Member
Blazer_LT is on a distinguished road

my blazer is a daily everything. and i would still try and make it out there lol and im from belfair. way out towards bremerton. haha. hopefully when the weather gets warmer and i have time to add a few things i might try and take a trip out there. though i doubt the girl friend would be down lol. sorry i have had a few drinks so if my grammer isnt super great i am sorry in advance

Old 02-26-2012, 12:30 AM
247monster will become famous soon enough

im totally game !!! when and where lol u can messege me or somthing i need to get out and do somthing ....maybe checkout acouple nice blazers too haha ...just hope my MN rust dont scare anyone away haha

Old 02-27-2012, 04:23 PM
chris8160 is on a distinguished road
Default 4x4 clubs

Originally Posted by Blazer_LT
my blazer is a daily everything. and i would still try and make it out there lol and im from belfair. way out towards bremerton. haha. hopefully when the weather gets warmer and i have time to add a few things i might try and take a trip out there. though i doubt the girl friend would be down lol. sorry i have had a few drinks so if my grammer isnt super great i am sorry in advance

I also live in Belfair and commute to Bremerton daily. I just got my 91 Blazer from a trade from my mother in law.. She bought it new and it only has 33,000 miles on it. It sat in her garage covered all those years with the exception of some mileage in the early days. I swapped her my 2004 Hyundai and she fell in love with it and so far I really am thinking I got the best of the deal. There are a couple of people where I work who are into 4x4 and also may belong to a "club". I will ask them when I see them. I am not into driving off the peninsula too much in my rig or going stump jumping cuz I am still getting used to the blazer.

Old 05-11-2012, 01:00 PM

Im going to the car gathering tonight if anyone is available and wants to go there should be a lot of people there, it will be a nice night