Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Any WI. clubs

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:39 AM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Any WI. clubs

ORIGINAL: quinnman105

ORIGINAL: RCars2

I kinda like both bowa and boowa. Especially since both of those are way better than anything i can come up with. I R non-creative, LOL.
maybe ya can make 2 different sites
We'll see, more than likely though just one site will do. Less work that way plus it would be redundant.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:44 AM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ya one site cuz the only diff between the 2 is an o so we'd just have to decide which one we wanted

Old 01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

[sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 01-11-2008, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Millertime21

I'd be down. I live in Northern Illinois and am constantly going to Wisconsin for camping and my parents have a cabin there.
I completely missed your post the first time through, my bad man. Yes welcome, we will always welcome anyone from the WI, MN, IA, ILor Upper MI Area.

Sounds like we are really getting this thing going.Good thing too as i would love going wheeling (or cruisin for thosewe may acquire with lowered rides)and just hanging out with some fellow northlanders. Who knows, in time we may even get some of us together to go to meets and carshows (Holmen, WI Cornfest Fall Carshow FTW!!!). Still gotta get us a name though. I'll let ya all ponder ideas for another week and then we'll vote on which sounds best, sound fair?

BTW just for the record, here is our running total of founding members. As a bonus, when the forum goes up, you all will have a special tag under your names saying that you all are part of the original members and in additionill give out moderator priviledges. To anyone else who would like to join, if you get in before i put the site up (in about a couple weeks is projected as to when it will all be up, at least the forum bit anyways, main page i'll work out with 94blueknight)you will get the same tag and mod rights, unless we get too many (in excess of10)in which case we will have some sort of process to determine who will get mod.

Founding Members:
RCars2
94blueknight
Lennyblazer
Millertime21

Old 01-11-2008, 02:27 PM

i think us 4 would prolly be best for the founders cuz we r the ones runnin the beginings of this. and what do u want me to do for the front page? like an into page that says click to enter or somethin just lemme know where u got the rest of the site directed or send me some stuff so i can see where the site is goin so i can get a good front page for us. after we get the site goin or i see it i'll start workin on some business cards so we can hand em out or stick on ppls windshields.

and ya have any of u heard of Holy Hill Church out in like Hartford area? cuz its a bunch of country around the church and soo many really good back roads w/ a lotta turns and stuff me and my buddies go cruzin back there a lot. i dont know of that many actual off road spots round here atleast. but ya we def should go to as many blazer shows as we can. i dont know of that many shows tho but i'm sure u guys do or others do.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Subsonic Kustomz is also in WI, IL,NJ,IN, MN,MI,

Old 01-11-2008, 02:52 PM

really sweet where at in WI?

Old 01-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Members are all over the state of WI..

Old 01-11-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blueknight

i think us 4 would prolly be best for the founders cuz we r the ones runnin the beginings of this. and what do u want me to do for the front page? like an into page that says click to enter or somethin just lemme know where u got the rest of the site directed or send me some stuff so i can see where the site is goin so i can get a good front page for us. after we get the site goin or i see it i'll start workin on some business cards so we can hand em out or stick on ppls windshields.

and ya have any of u heard of Holy Hill Church out in like Hartford area? cuz its a bunch of country around the church and soo many really good back roads w/ a lotta turns and stuff me and my buddies go cruzin back there a lot. i dont know of that many actual off road spots round here atleast. but ya we def should go to as many blazer shows as we can. i dont know of that many shows tho but i'm sure u guys do or others do.
I got some ideas on the site design that im running through my head so ill make a rough template tonight or tomorrow and PM ya the info and see what ya think. Kinda wanna format the site to have the main page be news and events and then have links to the forum and some other pages. I'll iron it out more to get ya a better idea and we'll run it by lenny and millertime to see what they think as well.

Heh, hartford. Shoot i havent been there since i was just a little kid. Might have to make a point of seeing these back roads next time I make a trip up.

Old 01-11-2008, 03:27 PM

ok sounds good i'll check it out and see if some guys from there would be interested in joining!

Quick Reply: Any WI. clubs