Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

BACKWOODS BASH,PLAINFIELD CT

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: BACKWOODS BASH,PLAINFIELD CT

This is very true.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:58 PM

So far I registered today and found out I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Plainfield CT.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Clarkman325 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Work in Progress" would still be pushing it lol but thanks for the feedback im gonna check into it somemore but either way I'll be up there with an assortment of vehicles so it should be a good time

Old 05-16-2008, 05:13 AM

Cool.... I'll be there with my club and I'm going to bring my canopy as well that way I don't get fried from the sun.

Old 05-29-2008, 05:34 AM

Here's my boy Martin's first gen blazer that is being build for this show.

This is the only pic your going to get....[8D]

Old 05-29-2008, 12:13 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Oh great Dave....teasing us now lol. I am looking forward to this soo much. I am waiting on a freind of mine to see if he can go and then we are going to saty over somewhere. If he can't , I am just going to drive home. It's only about 1/2 hour for me or so.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:38 PM

We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Plainfield, so you can check there to see if they have any room left. My boy steve just completed his Stepside S10 and my other boy mike, his s10 should be out of the body shop next week. We are going this weekend to the body shop to reinstall the bed and hook up all the air bag lines. Alterimage is bagging my boy Jays truck right now. I think it should be done this week. So we should have about 8 or 9 trucks there including mine.

Old 05-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

I get my liscence back from the parents on the 25th, so now its up to work on wether or not I can come...

Old 05-30-2008, 08:21 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Cool Steve! I gotta find som ekind of tent or canopy or something I can bring to it soI don't get toasted myself. I have never been in a car show before, so I don't know the first thing about what to bring. Of course, I am storing my cleaning products and car duster in the back so I can quickly clean up before the show starts. I painted the chrome on the front black (check out my post in the painting section). I am also going to paint the chrome on the side, fix a couple of small scratches here and there, hook up my lights, and paint the framerails. With 4th of July coming up, days off are limited, so that means work on th truck will be limited in the next month. Good ole retail lol. I bought some led strips, but can't fit them into the mirrors. I am trying to find something to make my original idea work.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:48 PM

Dave, items to bring to the show. Cooler for drinks, book bag with cleaning products like Mother Quick Detailer, Metal Polish, Microfiber towels, fold up chairs, and if possible canopy. But I'm bringing mine so we'll have plenty of room under that. So you guys are more than welcome to sit under the tent.

Quick Reply: BACKWOODS BASH,PLAINFIELD CT