Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Bad AZZ truck show

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 12:03 AM
1996BZR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Bad AZZ truck show

I think one gta had a K5 called the rancher. That VW's awesome.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:34 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

I took that jeep picture for ya moonie!! I figured you'd get a kick out of it...however...you would need a small ladder to get in and out....heck....my step stool wouldn't get me in and out....!!!

yeah I loved the VW too!! novel concept.....

Old 09-19-2006, 11:28 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

OMG thats great stuff right there! hahaha.... I like the truck that has the blue, pink and yellow, with the black soft top back. LOL!

Lunatic_magnet would like that vw bug. he's into those.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:23 AM
petty is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Paddle_grl

wellfolks here are some pics from the local off road truck show...it was so much fun.....funny....the majority of everything was chevy's or jeeps....even the cars people drove in with were mostly chevy truck parts...(gotta drive a truck to a truck show you know) well I got tire and lift envy in short order....they had a whole off road course set up....looked like lots of fun...about a 500 foot rock crawl...with some nasty huge boulders....one guy broke his drive shaft....a few didn't make it....it was so much fun to watch as I would love to get into that...I got realy sun burned...who would have thought you needed sunscreen in the end of august....any ways...it all ended with a huge mud bog...which I didn't stay for.....it was just seeing how far a truck could go into the mud....(was tempted to streak through it with my truck,.....like those streakers at soccer games) ahha ha ha haha......any way..here are some pictures...
LOL, that's awesome. I was a 'lil bit awakened upon seeing this pics. Looking forward for more! I love the pink one, reminds me of my fave car!

Old 09-07-2008, 10:27 AM
RAIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

great pics. loved the full size blazers.