Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

New Yorkers UNITE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 04:14 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough
Default New Yorkers UNITE!

Ok NY'ers.. now I KNOW Your out there... lets see if we can get a little thing together here? maybe get some great pics... go out. I dont know if we're gonna find a lot of mud.. i get the feeling us NY'ers are more the "cruising" types. hahaha!

soooo... where are ya's? and interested in starting a small BF.com chapter?

Old 08-13-2006, 01:53 PM
97 four door banger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: New Yorkers UNITE!

yes dory im from staten island and if u remember rite your the one that told me about this sight im tho one with the black blazer with the green rear end and i usto work at bloomingdale car wash u came in 4 a wash i think you know who i am now lol and i would love to start up a lil blazer crue 5 o my friends got blazers to and we wanted to start a lil somthing ND THE MORE PPL THE BETTER RITE ......POST BACK

Old 08-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

hahahaha!! thats awesome!! i was looking for you the other day when i went to the car wash too! LOL! i wanted to show you the lights and radio I installed on her. and you thought i was going to sell that truck!? not a chance!

but seriously... a Staten Island chapter would be awesome! lemme know when you have a little time and we'll meet up and discuss!

Old 08-16-2006, 08:37 PM

dory i just got off of work and im bout to eat then im heading out to a car show in the chucky cheze parking lot lol i was there last week and the were about 15 blazers so if u wanna meet up and discuss about the club we kan meet up some ware and dont take this the wrong way lol but i think i know ware u live i was towing my friends blazer home caz he blew the motor and i turned up a side street off anadale road i dun remember what street but i had to fix the straps and i seen your truck out side one of the houses and u dont live to far from me either i live in tottenville but if u wanna meet up tonight or in a lil while give me a call b/c tonight is the only night that im not bussy my #is 1917 337 5054 gimme a call and i dun work at the car wash no more that was only 4 3 weeks to get some extra money to buy my 88 monte ss but dun 4 get gimme a kall....

Old 08-16-2006, 10:37 PM
flowmasta is an unknown quantity at this point

li ny....dont know about a meet right now...i just got rear ended and my car looks messed up

Old 08-17-2006, 10:12 AM
Retired Super Moderator

haahaha... I dont live off Annadale road, must have been another white Blazer dude! Sorry I missed you last night, I had company here from out of town and we were out. So I didnt get the message until this morning but I'll give you a call later today if you want. What are you doing for work now?

Flowmasta...what the hell happend!??!?!

Old 08-20-2006, 01:13 PM

its someware off woodrow road or somthing or u know someone over there i seen your truck around roccos deli in that area i dunno but im buying a s10 its gunna be my project truck hahaah im gunna drop it and paint it primer blue with bags so when im cruzin down the block i can scrape it all the way down the block lol

Old 08-20-2006, 01:13 PM

flowmasta were u live in new york??

Old 08-20-2006, 04:58 PM
flowmasta is an unknown quantity at this point

nassau county long island

Old 08-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Retired Super Moderator

hahaha.... wont that be a sight! too bad Staten Island roads suck soooo badly! its why i wanted a truck, so I'm certainly not going to lower that! hahah... if anything I'll put meater big tires on it. no 1000000" rims with the rubber bands on em, one hole and they are destroyed. not worth the money to drive around like your driving on egg shells. Cant really DRIVE it and enjoy it... you gotta do the slow slow SLOW driving, and thats just annoying... no thanks!!

Quick Reply: New Yorkers UNITE!