Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Oklahoma meet.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Starting Member
bowtie-72 is on a distinguished road
Default Oklahoma meet.

Anybody interested in getting together for a regional meet in Oklahoma, let me know. I live in Stillwater and I think we have enough members in Oklahoma to have a small meet. I`m thinking someplace in the ''city'' to be centrally located, in the spring when the weather warms up a little. I think a Sat. afternoon would be neat.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

Sounds like fun! I live down in Sulphur. If we do have a meet I'll have to do some work on mine... Hopefully I can scrape up enough dough by spring. I've never been to any kind of meet before. I say we can go for it if we can get more people, I mean, two people so far and it's been two days...

Old 01-13-2011, 07:30 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

Try to get ahold of Chevytruckdood, he might be interested along with other members of Vertically Challenged, give you a little attendance boost

Old 01-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Starting Member

I was just talking to him about his K5... Next time I talk to him I'll have to tell him about this.

Now uh... Sorry for being such a n00b, but what exactly is a meet?

Last edited by JTalley; 01-13-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:14 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

hey i could put the word out there best i can do with the club since its not a club event the boys down in duncan/lawton area are two hours away and the boys in tulsa are also two hours away. im in ponca so im not actually very far from stillwater at all. i gotta know ahead of time so i can get off work and i need like a months notice to be guranteed it off . heck even if it does end up being jsut the three of us and we do meet in the city we can go to pole position raceway and kick some butt?
maybe grab a bite to eat... or make fun of my blazer lol.

JT- a meet is just a gathering of people. to hang out talk and bs and all that.

Old 01-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Starting Member

I think I know some people who might wanna come. I'll have to tell them about it and see what they say. I won't see them until tomorrow, though. Hopefully we'll have at least five people coming.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Starting Member

Cool, glad to see the interest. I wasn`t thinking of anything too big or formal, I have no experience in setting anything up like this. I was thinking about just getting together at some restaurant and maybe taking over a corner of their parking lot.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Starting Member

I've invited two or three people, and I still have more people to invite.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by chevytruckdood
hey i could put the word out there best i can do with the club since its not a club event the boys down in duncan/lawton area are two hours away and the boys in tulsa are also two hours away. im in ponca so im not actually very far from stillwater at all. i gotta know ahead of time so i can get off work and i need like a months notice to be guranteed it off . heck even if it does end up being jsut the three of us and we do meet in the city we can go to pole position raceway and kick some butt?
maybe grab a bite to eat... or make fun of my blazer lol.

JT- a meet is just a gathering of people. to hang out talk and bs and all that.
Hey, the Pole Position may not be a bad idea! It would give us something to do while we hang out.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by JTalley
Sounds like fun! I live down in Sulphur. If we do have a meet I'll have to do some work on mine... Hopefully I can scrape up enough dough by spring. I've never been to any kind of meet before. I say we can go for it if we can get more people, I mean, two people so far and it's been two days...
JTalley, don`t sweat it, your ride doesn`t have to be perfect, its not a show with judging and all that. As long as its legal, and you are comfortable driving it, bring it. And if you can`t, bring pictures! I don`t think any of our 1st Gen. rides are perfect, they all are a work in progress.

Quick Reply: Oklahoma meet.