Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

PA Meet (Inquiry)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 12:18 PM
JerzeyLegend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PA Meet (Inquiry)

http://www.njtruckscene.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2688

Just want to have a casual PA meet, not a contest, show off, or anything. Just bring your ride, and see some cool ones.

Time: Late Winter/Early Spring

If you are interested, or know you want to come. Simply state so.

List:

JerzeyLegend (Orlando)

Old 02-22-2009, 06:27 AM
86blazeder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: PA Meet (Inquiry)

I'm down, where at in pa?

Old 02-22-2009, 08:25 AM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

hey how about Maple Grove Raceway when the NHRA is there in August? I`m def gonna be there for that, blazer day plus the races...sound like an idea?

Old 02-22-2009, 10:29 AM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

Id be interested in more details before I commit to anything (where in PA. etc) technically I can be in PA in 20 minutes (live in ne ohio) but its a fairly big state lol.

EDIT: The meet is your brain child but one idea that may be worth checking into is having it at Rausch creek offroad park its fairly centrally located in pa (tremont, pa.) I know it wouldnt do much good for the lowered crowd but im sure there are lifted trucks willing to let lowered owners ride along if they were interested in riding the trails (not to mention there are motocross and atv trails as well as truck ones)

Regardless id like to hear more about it wherever you decide to have it.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: Outsydr

Id be interested in more details before I commit to anything (where in PA. etc) technically I can be in PA in 20 minutes (live in ne ohio) but its a fairly big state lol.

EDIT: The meet is your brain child but one idea that may be worth checking into is having it at Rausch creek offroad park its fairly centrally located in pa (tremont, pa.) I know it wouldnt do much good for the lowered crowd but im sure there are lifted trucks willing to let lowered owners ride along if they were interested in riding the trails (not to mention there are motocross and atv trails as well as truck ones)

Regardless id like to hear more about it wherever you decide to have it.
nice i live in pa i never knew that place was around my way. If you ever plan on going me and a buddy might need another partner for a 2 vehicle limit crap they have lol

Old 03-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past

It would be great to shoot for an area near east PA.. Maybe us New York guys would be able to make it out, would have a pretty big show.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Beginning Member
blazinnzr2 is on a distinguished road

i would b down for the meeting i was planning to go to MG anyway that day let me kno when more info is avail

Old 01-17-2010, 12:44 PM
jeffinpa is on a distinguished road

I am up for that as long as it isn't more that a couple hrs. from Wilkes Barre pa.

If you are interested other than being involved with the Blazer I am also Pa. chapter coordinator for the Lincoln Mark VII club and The Riviera Owners Association and hold monthly meets (no judging just a bunch of car guys getting together to share stories and experiences) across North-East Pa that anyone with any vehicle are welcome to attend. Here is a link to the events page
http://www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/events/index.htm it would be great to meet the pa/nj and surrounding members.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Beginning Member
birdsfan82 is on a distinguished road

hey just throwing it out there but i think a philly meet would be nice. a bunch of lifted trucks in a city seeting would be diffrent. plus it close to NJ DE and PA even the NY guys it would be closer than central PA. then we could deff have the lifted and lowered guys all together also behind philly airport there are a bunch of truck trails and legel to ride.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:59 AM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I'm in Baltimore. That's just an hour and a half away. I'd definitely do it.

Jeff - I'll also check out your site.

Last edited by Psychropod; 02-01-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Note to Jeff

Quick Reply: PA Meet (Inquiry)