Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Possibly Long Island NY Meet?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 10:25 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road
Default Possibly Long Island NY Meet?

I know we got a few guys here on long island, Im just wondering if anyone would want to possibly go a meet? I along with a few other used to meet up by the sears auto center by the smithaven mall in Centereach. Seeing if this would be a flop or not lol

Old 09-23-2010, 12:59 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like it could be fun, keep me informed.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:21 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Paul, Long time no see.. Just wanted to letcha know, I go to a cool car hangout every wed night in Hicksville at the Broadway Mall by Johnny Rockets, ( across from Sears Mall ).. All ya need is 2 cans of Food for Island harvest... Make sure your truck is nice and clean .. hehe.. Theres some really cool cars that show up at this hangout its going on thru till the end of October now..Have you done anything to your Truck since the last i saw it to make it stand out? Some guy tried to get in the field with a Honda rice cooker and they kicked him out..My blazer makes it in no problemos, its always clean and i did some stuff to it..If ya wanna try it some night let me know you can follow me there..

Old 09-23-2010, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by 2002XTREME
Hey Paul, Long time no see.. Just wanted to letcha know, I go to a cool car hangout every wed night in Hicksville at the Broadway Mall by Johnny Rockets, ( across from Sears Mall ).. All ya need is 2 cans of Food for Island harvest... Make sure your truck is nice and clean .. hehe.. Theres some really cool cars that show up at this hangout its going on thru till the end of October now..Have you done anything to your Truck since the last i saw it to make it stand out? Some guy tried to get in the field with a Honda rice cooker and they kicked him out..My blazer makes it in no problemos, its always clean and i did some stuff to it..If ya wanna try it some night let me know you can follow me there..
Well i need to do some paint work but im pretty sure my truck would be fine there lol What did you do to your truck since? Thats half an hour drive also and they choose if they let you in or not? Thats pretty dumb and i own a truck lol it doesent have to be clean all the time. If its dirty from being used for what it is thats what it is lol

Last edited by PaulO2288; 09-23-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:26 PM

Ok! and what happened to the blue blazer?? Just did small things to it cleaned it up quite a bit, started to work on my rear window frames, changed a few things around..

Old 09-23-2010, 05:31 PM

Ok! and what happened to the blue blazer?? Just did small things to it cleaned it up quite a bit, started to work on my rear window frames, changed a few things around..
I had got into an accident with it over the winter. So i bougt this truck and took 2 trucks and made 1 good one. It sucks though the paint on the front fenders and hood arent the best. It was resprayed before i bought it and it was the worst job ever, you can tell it was in a front end accident at one point

Old 09-23-2010, 07:03 PM

Now alls ya have to let me do is smash those ugly taillights and paint a set to match the truck.. I rec did a pair for a kid with a pewter 4X4 blazer and he loves them... I`ll email ya pics.. Just let me know what email address to send em to..

Old 09-23-2010, 07:17 PM

Now alls ya have to let me do is smash those ugly taillights and paint a set to match the truck.. I rec did a pair for a kid with a pewter 4X4 blazer and he loves them... I`ll email ya pics.. Just let me know what email address to send em to..
Are you kidding me? The taillights look insanely good! Ive wanted these for so long now and ive got so many compliments. The painting of the taillights is what you like. I was going to get the LED ones but dident want them, These were what i wanted and got them for my anniversary gift. I wouldent trade them for the world!

Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 PM

I still have Nicks old altezza lights that melted on him..and one of the lenses faded...

Old 09-23-2010, 10:41 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I know that there are more than just the 3 of us from Long Island. Where is everybody else!!!

Quick Reply: Possibly Long Island NY Meet?