Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Six Flags NE meet&greet

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:42 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default Six Flags NE meet&greet

Myself and some other people on here are thingking of getting a meet&greet together and go to six flags new england. The date would be April 19th which is a saturday. They open at 10am. We will meet at the McDonald's in Enfield CT exit 48 off of I-91. It's about 10 minutes from six flags.

Here are the directions to six flags from the McDonald's area that we will meet at in case anyone gets lost or anything.

Let's try and get a list going of people who want to go and try and get a fairly larger group so we can represent the forum lol.

I'm down, so if you want to attend, add your screenname and real name to the list. 10-20 would be a good number or more would be even better. I'm pretty sure some other people are down for going, but I don't want to add any names to the list before they okay it.

List of attending members:

davtak - Dave - CT

*I will also make a post on the other blazer site I am on and see what I get. Off roading was also brought up, so maybe if there is a spot nearby that we can do some, maybe after the park whoever wants to, we can get dirty (that doesn't sound right at all lol).

Old 01-11-2008, 09:47 PM
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Six Flags NE meet&greet

felonyblazer96(brian Cass) is in all i need is directions to the mcdonalds and il be their

[/align]

Old 01-11-2008, 10:17 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

The McDonalds is literaly right off the exit. You can see it from the highway, that's how close it is. Just look for the big yellow arches hahaha.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:19 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

google maps tells me thats only 629.9 miles from me.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:41 AM

That's not that far !!! j/k

I think I might have a bite from nezr2.com too. He said he lives right down the street from six flags. I asked him if there was any good wheelin spots there maybe after the park if it's not too dark out.

Old 01-12-2008, 05:07 PM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHA...I'm so bored here at work

Old 01-12-2008, 09:16 PM
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point

does he kno any spots dave?

[/align]

Old 01-13-2008, 01:16 AM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

Idriveachevy - steve , im deffinitly gonna go to this, Cant wait to see everyones blazers.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:18 AM

I haven't heard anything yet. I pm'd Jigg as I believe he is from around that area. He might know of somewhere. I am also looking forward to seeing everyone's blazers.I was thinking of maybe a 9 or 9:30 meeting time at the McDonalds as to give some people traveling time. The park doesn't open till 10 anyway.

Old 01-13-2008, 04:37 PM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully I along with my g/f and maybe her daughter. Not sure about the other 2.

Quick Reply: Six Flags NE meet&greet