Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

So. Georgia Blazer Club?

Old 03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Beginning Member
chevykid223 is on a distinguished road
Default So. Georgia Blazer Club?

Anyone in the area wanna form a club or know of one that needs more members? I'll gladly join or help set up a So. Georgia chapter.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:52 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well what part of South GA you in?

Nvm answered my own question haha. Well Im in statesboro but not really any blazers that are modded here so I doubt it much but who knows.

Last edited by cochran07; 03-07-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:59 AM
DySfUnCtIoNaL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cochran07 View Post
Well Im in statesboro but not really any blazers that are modded here so I doubt it much but who knows.
Same around here.
A few years back I had a nicely modded Ranger (blasphemy, I know) and a few of us guys tried to get a little club started, but what we found was there wasn't alot of us concentrated in one area. One came from Blackshear Ga, another from near Hilton Head, some near Macon, and me, and we would meet in Savannah.
First couple of times it was great, met some great friends but after that, it started getting smaller and smaller until it was just me and the guy from Blackshear. We finally gave up on it.

I'd be down for a meet though.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:06 AM

Yeah 3 trucks isnt really worth a meet but if some more people chime in and we got to like 5 or 6 trucks then Id say meet in Savannah or something. But 3 trucks is hard to get a lot going with IMO

Old 03-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by cochran07 View Post
Well what part of South GA you in?

Nvm answered my own question haha. Well Im in statesboro but not really any blazers that are modded here so I doubt it much but who knows.
Well I'm down here in the Brunswick area, and there are plenty of guys and gals with Blazers round here. And there was a show just the other day (Saturday, I think) right down the road from me.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:07 PM

Well Id be down to do something in like Savannah. But Brunswicks a little further than I want to drive being on a tight budget that Im on and all from my VA benifits. Im trying to get a job at a place called Southeast Customs (its a Linex place) thats getting ready to open up here soon so hopefully Ill have a job with some more income soon.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Beginning Member

I'm up for doin somethin in Savannah. Maybe a small get together to get to know everyone interested.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:37 PM
DySfUnCtIoNaL is on a distinguished road

I'm down for a Sav meet.
What date would work for you guy's?

Old 03-10-2011, 07:20 PM

DPersonaly I dunno yet. Might have to wait for the first of April when I get paid agian.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:48 PM
BLAZER97LS is on a distinguished road

I got a 97" Blazer but im up in Gwinnett county

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So. Georgia Blazer Club?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.