Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

So you live in Oregon? (Southern Washington works too)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 04:14 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up So you live in Oregon? (Southern Washington works too)

On the suggestion of one Mr. Ugly_Monkey, I am posting this up. Why the F should we not meet up? Well to name a few reason; you could be a serial killer/stalker. It's weird to meet people from the internet unless they are hot and from sites you dont want your wife/gf/mom to find you on, and well it's real life and can be kind of a hassle...

Bleak right? Well here are a few reasons to meet up; Why not? I wont steal your car since I already have one. Theres not a whole lot going on in Oregon anyway...

So all of that being said I (steal the idea to) propose a Blazer Forum meet and greet. This could easily roll into a day trip either tooling through some light trails/enjoying a burrito supreme and making fun of my grille. Either way, we all win.

There are a few guys from Oregon on the forum. Ugly_Monkey and myself are on fairly regularly. aickle_411, brewpubbeaver, and rovettokc are new and in the area. hell even old schoolers like Taymacjack might log in and spot this.
If I missed your name and you are in the A.O., feel free to post up. Vancouver folk are welcome too, just understand that your city has the worst road lay out ever.... 2nd only to Chicago

Now all we need is a tenative plan, date, location, and idea! Sweet! to help find a good centralized location, use the supplied map to add your name, cut the correcponding number and drop it where you live on the map. As for right now, it's me and steve. I think what, Clackamas(?) is central for us. If aickle is down, then maybe Oregoncity/gladstoen would be central, etc....

I think if we set this up for like... mid Jan we could pull it off, and could have some snow to blast through. I'm down for a little trail run. I'm down for linking up grabbing some chow, and BS-ing. hell want to go camping, drink a few beers, toast off a bonfire, and talk about how bad *** your truck is? i'm down for that too.... 9but it will be cold in jan)
What do you think?

Attached Thumbnails So you live in Oregon? (Southern Washington works too)-map.jpg  

Last edited by ABN31B; 11-26-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Curtis, are you trying to show off your new skid plate to all of your neighbours now?

Old 11-27-2009, 01:29 AM
BF Veteran

nope, i'm just acting as ugly_monkey's mouth piece. he brought it up, i'm just getting the ball rolling.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Beginning Member
aickle_411 is on a distinguished road

Well, I coundn't figure out how to add my name to the list or map, but I'm interested! Camping would be nice, but yes, jan. is a little cold. I'm in salem, so ABN31B if you could explai how I can add myself to the map, I'm there!

Old 11-27-2009, 02:04 PM
BF Veteran

i gotchu man

ok from here on out ill just update because like an a-hole, i posted this as an attachment....

tell me where you are in our great state ill add you to the map and before you know it we'll be driving to medford to link up for some fun in the sun! *lies*

well we're up to 3!

Last edited by ABN31B; 11-28-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

If your going for a nice day trip make it a week trip head up to Canada and then youll have like 10ppl. And you can NEVER keep secrets from us, well find out sooner or later, with google maps I can walk right past that grille guard, especially since I can see it as a shiny dot when I view Oregon

Old 11-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Starting Member

But on a very serious note, I am currently walking around Gresham on google maps. Curtis, pm me your street name I want to see if your blazer was home when the pics were taken lol.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:49 AM
BF Veteran

wtf stalker! LOL, no it's not i just moved into this joint in June. Ther previous owners are out gardening. Honstley though. you have my name first and last, home town, license plate #... really if you can find me with google you are hurting

Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Starting Member

Haha good to know youve already tried to find yourself. And stalking is a bit of an overstatement, if anything im stalking that god-aweful grille of yours. LOL. I was also trying to figure out how long of a drive itd be if I decided to trek from Ontario to Oregon lol. It would be an interesting meet.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Beginning Member
aickle_411 is on a distinguished road

No one else interested in a get-together yet? What do you guys think, do you want to find some trails or meet-and-greet then decide what to do?

Quick Reply: So you live in Oregon? (Southern Washington works too)