Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

southern ontario show and shine

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Brooklin67s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default southern ontario show and shine

team slipstream...a team which im a member of. its a durham region car club...(www.teamslipstream.com) will be hosting our 2nd annual show and shine this year. last year it was in niagara falls and as of right now im not to sure where it will be this year...BUT how many people would be interested in coming to this...all money raise goes to charity

Old 01-18-2007, 10:02 PM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: southern ontario show and shine

I might be interested if it is near the falls. My in-laws live right by the falls. Make the trip out there quite often.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

would be my excuse to finally make it to the Falls, but prob not, sucks

Old 01-19-2007, 12:39 AM

by the looks of it, right now its going to be in the falls, but it wont be till july probably

Old 01-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be alright

Old 01-19-2007, 12:45 PM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Brooklin67s

by the looks of it, right now its going to be in the falls, but it wont be till july probably
Works for me.

Old 01-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool. LORCLAS would make a great addition to the show. I wonder if I can go...my truck won't be shiny or showy though!

Old 01-19-2007, 06:43 PM

thats ok, if there was a bunch of jacked up mudders, im sure we could make a class for those too, there would just have to be enough

Old 01-31-2007, 08:30 PM

so the show isnt gunna be in niagara falls, it will be in the durham region area, im trying to get it going at the brooklin spring fair, moon, u might have been to it before, and ya, like 20 000 ppl go through there on a saturday so it would be amazing if they let us

Old 02-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Cool. I will be there for sure...to look, not to show...my truck is no showgirl! I like going to the fair for the demo derby. I haven't been to the Brooklin fair for a few years now though, so I don't even know if they still have the derby.

Quick Reply: southern ontario show and shine