Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

All Truck National's (PICS! 33 Total!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006 | 10:09 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: All Truck National's (PICS! 33 Total!)

That looks fun...too bad we didn't have more Canadians so I could host the Canuck chapter meet

Old 08-07-2006 | 10:41 AM
|
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

Seriously I think if theres an event like that again. Blazerforum should go as a group. cause some trailblazer group was there, they had a tent and all. Just thinkin we should try that cause we rock so hard

Old 08-07-2006 | 02:34 PM
blazerxtreme1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey here is a pic i found of that video

Semi-Truck Burnout

*EDIT by swartlkk* - Fixed the pic link for ya. Made it into a link because of the size of the picture.

Old 08-07-2006 | 02:44 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah FIRE!!!

Old 08-07-2006 | 03:50 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

dude that is an awsome shot right there

Old 08-07-2006 | 05:56 PM
|
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

That was crazy the dualy lol

that was NUTS

Old 08-08-2006 | 06:33 PM
flyshychick is an unknown quantity at this point

I was there. There was some really nice stuff there. I really like the heroes truck that was inside. Words can't describe it, but it brought a tear to my eye.........Did you get to see the burnout competition? That golf cart was cool. We watched the freestyle guys for awhile too. I could never do what they do. I would of hated to watch them practice when they were first learning some of those tricks.

Old 08-08-2006 | 06:42 PM
Jared is an unknown quantity at this point

Some nutty looking trucks for sure.

Old 08-08-2006 | 07:36 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: flyshychick

I was there. There was some really nice stuff there. I really like the heroes truck that was inside. Words can't describe it, but it brought a tear to my eye.........Did you get to see the burnout competition? That golf cart was cool. We watched the freestyle guys for awhile too. I could never do what they do. I would of hated to watch them practice when they were first learning some of those tricks.
yea the heros truck was my favorite truck there....i saw it when it was at World of Wheels and the Baltimore Convention Center. Its an amazing truck. I got the guys autograph and everything

Old 08-08-2006 | 10:53 PM
flyshychick is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: jagblazer01

yea the heros truck was my favorite truck there....i saw it when it was at World of Wheels and the Baltimore Convention Center. Its an amazing truck. I got the guys autograph and everything

Yea i bet they were really nice people. I mean to have that dedication. The paint was amazing....

Quick Reply: All Truck National's (PICS! 33 Total!)