Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

bad shocks or hydraulics?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 04:30 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default bad shocks or hydraulics?

I saw this on myspace.... clicky

and while were on the subject... clickity click

Old 09-06-2007, 04:44 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: bad shocks or hydraulics?

89beater beat ya to it! I think it's a combination of bad shocks and keeping it in D1 or D2. I used to be able to lift my front end pretty good in my Astro pumping the gas like that guy did, and that was with functional shocks!

Old 09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
BF Veteran

I must have missed that post somehow... but what about that corolla??!?!?!

Old 09-06-2007, 05:04 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

dang i dont know what to say. i dont know if either would make that car do that

Old 09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The corolla is definitely bad shocks and properly timed braking. Imagine doing that in a pickup truck. I don't have to imagine! No video, but it was hilarious!!! The scrap marks from the bumper are still in the road out front of my parents place.

Old 09-07-2007, 03:08 PM
BF Veteran

hmmmm, back bumper? or front bumper?

Old 09-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Front bumper as the truck did a stoppie!!! It was a 1974 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 with nothing in the bed.

Old 09-07-2007, 10:05 PM
BF Veteran

Gyar... How bad of a butt whippin did you get for that?!?!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:17 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Stoppie?!?!?! I know what it is, but anyone else not call it an 'endo'? I hadn't even heard the term stoppie until I came to PA.

Old 09-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: EuroGoldLS

Gyar... How bad of a butt whippin did you get for that?!?!
I wasn't the one driving... It was my dad and he got yelled at by my mom! It was when I was 15. Funniest thing I've ever seen my dad do!! It was a truck that we were just going to tear the drivetrain out of and junk the rest. I still have the 4 bolt 350 under his barn as a back up for my chevelle.

And yeah, endo == stoppie.

Quick Reply: bad shocks or hydraulics?