Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

The Blazer is Bagged!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 07:46 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about
Default The Blazer is Bagged!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQtKBGBNqc

as of 11:30 last night my blazer is bagged Took us 18 hours total between myself and Xtucking22s to get everything done.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:20 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Looks good. Leaving those wheels on?

Old 07-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Very nice

Old 07-28-2009, 10:16 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Sweeeeet. That's awesome lol.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:45 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Looks great. Now on to the back?

Old 07-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good Jon! I agree, now time to get the back down!

Old 08-03-2009, 11:11 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

So response sorry I've been swamped preping for All Truck Nationals this weekend.

Back wont be done for abit cause the wall will have to come out then cutting the floor out and tubbing that. then rebuilding the wall. So much work!

Also I've had abit of catastrophic failure. Was going to the shop the other night and bolt came out. pulled over on the side of the road and a bag blew out! The cuts are clean and def clearing the bag so it's got to be a faulty bag which is warrantied thank God. Still went ahead and overnighted another one just to be safe.

Here's how the truck sits now...

Tow truck came and it couldnt get on the flatbed with the bumper on cause it was layed out on one side so had to take that off.... And a busy highway at 12 at night taking off stuff on the truck isnt fun.

OH and someone called in that I flipped through a sign into a pole! 3 firetrucks, 4 ambo's and tons of cops came while I was sitting there lmao. Def scary when the state troopers were looking at the front of the truck I was waiting for the modified suspension repair order hahahaha

Old 08-17-2009, 08:34 PM
seann is on a distinguished road

nice bro, looks and sounds good. that makes me miss to ridin low days of old.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:41 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

How hard would it be to hollow it out so you could lift it from like a 3 in lift and drop it to hide the offroad tires... that would be the best of both worlds

Old 09-06-2009, 09:20 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice!

Quick Reply: The Blazer is Bagged!