Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Blazer pic

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 05:43 PM
2000_BlzrLT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blazer pic

This is a pic of my blazer that i picked up for free a couple of months ago. As u can see it is now on the road and running strong.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Blazer pic

Free blazer? Whats the story?

Old 11-11-2007, 08:47 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that thing really burns oil !!!! LOL- i know i know its the tires....

Old 11-11-2007, 09:53 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Do you get some kinda discount on replacement tires? [sm=gears.gif]

Old 11-11-2007, 09:54 PM

Well the story behind the truck is....My boss at work originally bought the truck in 2000 brand new. He drove it for seven years and maintained it fairly well. On the 4th of july he was on the highway and the timing chain went. It skipped but he kept driving it to try and make it home. Since the timing was off one tooth the truck overheated. It then blew the headgasket and bent a few valves. He had it towed to his mechanic and the guy said it needed a new motor rather than fixc the one in it. So it was at the shop for a few days and i came into work and he was talking to someone else how he got a 07 trailblazer and he was sending the 2000 blazer he had to the scrapyard. When i heard this i flipped out cause i knew the truck was still ingood shape. I figured even if it needed a motor it was still worth taking. I had it towed to my house and $550 later it runs great. New heads,gaskets,timing chain and plugs. The best part was seeing the look on his face when i rolled into the parking lot with it.

Old 11-11-2007, 10:07 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Wish we could all be so lucky, some people don't know what to do with their money. Sounds like he was literally throwing away cash, betcha the scrapyard would've been enthused to get a truck with a perfect body!

Old 11-11-2007, 10:18 PM

They probly would have fixed it too lol. I dont think they would get as much money for the metal as they would fixing it and selling it.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:47 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Yea that was a steal of a deal!!! Way to go on that!!!! [sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 11-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Sunshine Coaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice score...I know what it's like to be in the right place at the right time. Some people just can't be bothered with trying to fix things and would rather just dump it and buy a new one. It looks in great shape..enjoy!!

Old 11-13-2007, 07:37 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet.the pic and the story

Quick Reply: Blazer pic