Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 10:31 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

nice..haha oh man. i ALMOST got stuck tonight, girlfriend leaves to drive home, 10 minutes later i get a phone call she all upset says something about a car slamming on brakes and a snowbank and noise so i just go, its ok, just calm down im coming ill be right there. So get out and roads are super slipper..(which makes me want to go film for blazer khana so badly)....get up towards her on the side of the road and holy **** its slippery so pull towards the ditch a bit to slow down. She hit the rim on a curb when she locked all 4's up to stop when a car infront of her slammed on the brakes. So rim got all bent up, so swapped the tire out, went to leave and ,.hmm....took me about 5 or 6 drives back and forth to get up onto the road from the slant into the ditch, i was worried for a second but never lost faith in the blazer .......as we were changin the tire about 100 feet away on the other side of the road a caddy cts lost it and went up on a gaurd rail. Left and drove past the guy he was hung up on the rail with his tires about 4 feet off the ground...didnt think quick enough to get the camera out.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:19 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

i just looked @ the pix of my jimmy in the bank and realized that it looks like a sort of rabid zombie werewolf kinda deal... :/ poor jimmy lol

tbh in conditions like that its better you didn't get the cam out lol... btw i thought i was gonna get stuck on that snowbank after i took the pix, she was greasy on the roads that night - enough so that later on about 2-3 hrs later when i'm at home some kid in his mother's 03 impala lost control out front of my house and smacked the telephone pole. that car is just fuked right up now but he's gotta be very lucky to walk away with just a bump from the headrest.

pix - btw he didn't do any real damage to the telephone pole other than cut my net/tv/phone service and the neighbours too.

Last edited by UberFail; 12-21-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:09 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

he smucked it pretty good tho! I'm pretty sure in Ontario law, You have to pay for the install of a new one. not the pole, just the install lol. Good thing he didn't do any damage, and if he did I guess insurance would pay lol.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:47 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

ya the pole is just fine - they installed it like 2 years ago so it took that smack pretty freakin good! my ISP might go after him for the tech call - who knows. i dont even think my neighbour who's mail boxes were smashed off is even gonna bother getting a new one installed for him... no he's already re-mounted the old piece of **** on the mangled pole cuz he's a retard.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:49 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Hahaha. You should see my mailbox lol. Its on piping and spins around completely lol

Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM

LOL. man im WAY to into bikes when i read ISP and think of something different.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:58 AM
Steinbruchsoldat is on a distinguished road

Not exactly a Blazer, but a blazer owner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc7MvXNyM7U

Old 12-22-2010, 12:14 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

crazy germans haha

Old 12-22-2010, 09:02 PM

ahaha nice. Oh man like 3 years ago around this time of the year..bunch of us went out on some grid roads tied a rope up to a gt snow racer...was great, got into the ditches then jumped the roads. My gf at the time went on....was doing 80 kmh and she was telling me to speed up. It was dumping snow i got up to about 80 kmh and i was kickin up so much snow i couldnt see her in the rear view mirror anymore. so i stopped and got **** for driving to slow..LMAO...! man that was a good night, many stories from that night!

Old 12-25-2010, 04:01 AM
Steinbruchsoldat is on a distinguished road

Quick Reply: Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM