Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Bowtie Exhaust Tips

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 11:18 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bowtie Exhaust Tips

I saw these tips on a Silverado the other day. Never saw them before and wondered if anybody else had?

Attached Thumbnails Bowtie Exhaust Tips-0227001523.jpg  
Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Seen them before. I think they look tacky.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:07 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, i kinda agree with Matt.

tacky as hell, and they've been around for years (@ least around here anyways).

Old 03-17-2010, 01:10 AM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

yeah im with the other two about the tacky thing but they have been around for a long time. i did however see some on a 55 bel air once and they came out in front of the back tires on each side. it actually looked pretty good since the car was pretty low.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:01 AM
Beginning Member
acavill is on a distinguished road

I can't deny it, I think they look pretty sweet

Old 03-17-2010, 06:50 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I've seen them before too, but I disagree with most of the comments. I like them. They're a nice subtle feature. Something you wouldn't notice at first glance...

Old 03-17-2010, 08:29 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe that's why I've never seen them before, or maybe I drive with my eyes closed a lot.
They look like a J C Whitney special to me.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Pep Boys and Autozone used to sell them. I think Stylintrucks.com still sell them on their site.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:32 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

My Grampa used to have them on his s10. They looked alright straight out the back.

I also just saw them on a full size with truck nutz and about a foot of lift. That look...ummm...not so much. It could have gone with dual 45s out the back!

Old 03-21-2010, 08:20 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I have seen these on a lot of the older monte carlos and camaros (80's and 90's respectively)

Quick Reply: Bowtie Exhaust Tips