Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Calling All Lifted Trucks!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
So envious of DBrown. One day I will have his set-up. Just not on my current blazer.
Thanks man. Its not too bad of a setup, but on price it was expensive.
well worth it though, IMO.

Originally Posted by Sisk
I just want those tires. I don't care if I can fit them right now or not, they could sit in my living room and look pretty. I just want them. The claw marks as tread is too cool lol.
haha ill sell them to you man (after i get my body lift), those tires run for a good 3+ years. and still have the nipples on them.
I love the tread, it leaves such a deep pattern no matter where i go,

Old 11-23-2009, 09:56 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol. I won't be able to afford a set of tires like that anytime in the near future. I wish though. Is there a lot of scalloping issues with a tread like that?

Old 11-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Haha me and Sisk are like kids in candy shops. Except hes a Mod and im a, nothing *sigh*. We will one day be playing with the big boys. I believe its the Canadian thing to do, admire from afar until we have saved up years of kissing the girlfriend/fiancee/wifes *** to allow us to spend money on something they find completly worthless and think were idiots who are overcompensating for things we lack.

BUT it must be done, I will have a lifted blazer one day soon, okay not soon, but one day.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
lol. I won't be able to afford a set of tires like that anytime in the near future. I wish though. Is there a lot of scalloping issues with a tread like that?
What do you mean by Scalloping? I've actually never herd that word before, other than scallops that are very very good. hahahah

Haha me and Sisk are like kids in candy shops.

BUT it must be done, I will have a lifted blazer one day soon, okay not soon, but one day.

haha man you should of seen me after i wrecked my last car, and i got that big check, that day i got the check for, i bought my truck, i ordered everything, two days later i was in the sky.

Thats a good way to look at it though ONE DAY!!!

Old 11-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Starting Member

Well seeing as I have no collision on my blazer to keep my rate low. There will def be no big check in any future for me. Just hope I get a good job when I am done school in, 2ish weeks. Dec 18th here I come

Old 11-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Starting Member

Well seeing as I have no collision on my blazer to keep my rate low. There will def be no big check in any future for me. Just hope I get a good job when I am done school in, 2ish weeks. Dec 18th here I come

haha i dont have collision on my jimmy either, i need to get it.
i had it on my civic that was 17k, plus 5k in the engine. 390HP

i still got four- six years till im finally done with college. cant wait.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Starting Member

Thats a quick little civic, any pics you can post before you R.I.P'd it? And no college for me im only 18 not goin just finishing a course I needed for graduation, slacked way to much in high school lol.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Starting Member

Thats a quick little civic, any pics you can post before you R.I.P'd it? And no college for me im only 18 not goin just finishing a course I needed for graduation, slacked way to much in high school lol.

yeah it was reall quick.
but i know what you mean, high school i slacked wayyy off.

but here it is
before and after the wreck (sorry for hi jacking the tread)
haha

Old 11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Starting Member

HAHA that's awesome. May I ask how it happened? And no worries about hijacking that's old skools thing, its gonna take a lot more than this to hijack.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Starting Member
86Blazer327 is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess Ill post a few pics for this thread. Better late than never

My 4 door cab on 38.5's

My 4 door cab on 39.5's

My 2 door cab on 39.5's

My 2 door cab on Foty toos

Quick Reply: Calling All Lifted Trucks!