Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Camped out at Beach Last Night

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 12:11 AM
Beginning Member
02BeachBlazer is on a distinguished road
Default Camped out at Beach Last Night

Last night i decided to go do something different so after i got off work picked up my fishing pole, surfboard and girlfriend cause you don't wanna forget them now guys lol. Drove the 10 minutes to get to the beach and this is the pic for when i woke up.

Had to go up a little hill to get to that spot. forgot to take a picture of it. It was to early in the morning for me to think about takin the picture of the hill.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:25 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Cool, what did you catch? Did you eat it? Were you sleeping on the beach or in the back of the blazer?

Old 02-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

That would be great, there's no camping allowed on any beaches I know of

Old 02-22-2010, 07:46 AM
jeffinpa is on a distinguished road

OOOHHHH man lucky you, it is 29 deg. here . Nice pic.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Cool, what did you catch? Did you eat it? Were you sleeping on the beach or in the back of the blazer?
Well i didnt catch anything because my gf got hung 3 times on all three rods and i didnt bring any back up rigs so the line snapped and that was that of the fishing deal. And i just had some donuts and some gatorade. We folded the back seats down and put 2 bed cushions down and my comforter off of my bed and it slept just as good as home. not including the countless times i got elbows in the face lol.

And i live in south texas. Really close to Padre Island National seashore. and everyone camps out on the beach. Totally legal

Old 02-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Beginning Member

Just checked outside and it is around 70- 75 degrees right now but thats texas for ya

Old 02-22-2010, 11:21 AM
R3MiX is on a distinguished road

where abouts in tx are you at? im in weslaco, in the rgv. about an hour from SPI

Old 02-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Beginning Member

Im in Corpus Christi

Old 02-22-2010, 06:19 PM
R3MiX is on a distinguished road

right on man. can you get all the way to the port mansfield cut on padre island from there?

Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Damn, what an awesome pic. Sounds like a nice "romantic" night with you and the misses. I rather enjoy sleeping in the back of my truck. No need for a tent! I've slept in the back a few times...just fold down the seat, put in an air mattress and you have an instant bed! The only issue is how incredibly hot it gets when the sun comes up lol.
I can't wait for the summer so I can go camping again.

Quick Reply: Camped out at Beach Last Night