Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

couple videos

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 05:37 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default couple videos

thought id put up some clips of my system to show where i am with it. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=574dN9eGfk4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTZXyHq4B5o

Old 05-14-2010, 07:56 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, I know blazers are known to make money dissapear but that's real fast. Nasty roof flex man. That box is nice too. Just looks loud, lol. Very nice. What amp and power you got going on? Details... or link to build thread.

Like I said, that's comin' along great. You gonna finish the box, or just leave it like it is? Cause for a raw box, it looks great. I'm sure my brother from another mother MTopper
will stop in shortly... ha ha. But kudos on the build. Keep updating.

Old 05-15-2010, 02:25 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Screwed, you know me too well. i really want to know what he has on them too. I'm seriously contemplating a ported box for my new subs. still not sure which way to go haha

Old 05-15-2010, 03:25 AM

Yeah I'm kinda debating on subs agian myself. Do I want 2 more 15's like I have now and a big sealed box? Or just get 2 really nice 15's and build a big ole ported box. Err get someone to build the box for me. Never built one myself, I'd probley get port noise like a mother! Ha ha.

But this guys vid has me leaning towards upgrading to nicer 15's and getting a beautiful ported box like his fabbed up.
Oh and for your box, go for a 8th order isobaric enclosure. LOL look it up on 12volt.com. It's insane! But you seem like a quality over quanity man so I'd go for a slightly oversized sealed box. A little over spec cubic foot will give more sound. Yet sealed will give that tight sharp bass a sledgehammer hits. Or you could just wall it with a handfull of 18's, you know either way.

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 05-15-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:27 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Wowzers, Ive had some loud systems in my day but man oh man is that ever crazy. You have to tow around a nuclear powerplant for that stereo?

Old 05-16-2010, 12:36 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

thats crazy. doesn't that hurt your ears? I know when my little 200 watt is turned up it rattles my brains a little

Old 05-16-2010, 01:20 AM
BF Veteran

HAHA, i enjoy clean music but i don't mind the dirty bass. i used to run ported boxes but when i got better subs i needed to run sealed because of the smaller box. I'm thinking 2 ported 10s will do it for me. i still want to know what amp he's running

Old 05-16-2010, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
thats crazy. doesn't that hurt your ears? I know when my little 200 watt is turned up it rattles my brains a little
Man, I'm movin my windshield wiper arms... lol. I can blow a lighter flame out just about anywhere in my truck. And I want it louder.

But I can't handle it with the windows up. Even with the windows down, sometimes my ears get tight and I have to mute it and let them pop. But my ears are, we'll lets just say broken in. Listened to Bass cassettes and cds CONSTANTLY on headphones when I was a kid. Play electric guitar, (mainly heavy metal). And been into car audio since I was in elementary school. So my ears don't hurt, but they do need to pop frequently espically in other peoples cars when the highs are really loud. Plus I'm always saying "huh?" "what did you say?" lol Then agian I've heard lower power systems set-up just right that can really knock.

But I've been thinking I'd love to build a box like he's got. Would you just build a open chamber enclosure, bigger than needed to account for the vent. Then put in the vent wall and cut out the vent opening? Seems too easy... I'm talkin to you MTopper. Since Blazinloud is kinda MIA at the moment. You know about box building? Only thing left for me to really learn about, ha ha.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:57 PM
BF Veteran

I have done a few simple sealed enclosures and some to spec JL Audio ported boxes. My brothers GTO has 2 10w6 subs mounted in the rear quarters now but when we had them in the trunk they were ported and sounded amazing, he just wanted more crisp sounding bass so its sealed now. I use Google sketch up to mock up my boxes and such. Its a free program and what not. If you want, i can send you some of my designs if you like to show you what i'm thinking..

Get a little blazer system love going on haha

Old 05-18-2010, 03:23 AM

Hey Zedar2. This system would rattle your brain, and heart, kidney,spleen and send you into cardiac arrest. lol

Guy has two fully loaded FI bl 18's on a Rockford T4000.1 amp. Optima red top under the hood, optima yellow top and kinetik in the back. big three in 1/0 and three runs of 1/0 to the back. Stock alt and engine dies on some bass notes. Guy had this in a Tahoe and wrecked it and put it in his beater S-10 to see what it would do. Already got another Tahoe and put this back in. All I can say is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6qfM...os=QPJhaoW1UFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVG2K...eature=related

OH AND BY THE WAY, I finally got smart. I went to his Blazinlouds youtube page and got the info on his Alpine/Sundown set-up!

"Type R 12's 5 cubic foot net@32hz SAZ-1500D@1ohm 200amp alt."

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 05-18-2010 at 03:36 AM.

Quick Reply: couple videos