Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

A couple vids from Last month- Turbo blazer @ the track and exhaust clips and other

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007 | 11:50 AM
02 Vortech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A couple vids from Last month- Turbo blazer @ the track and exhaust clips and other

this is soem vid from the track- my best time is an 8.36@83mph

i beat a really ****ty driver in a 360 modena @ the track. kinda funny. @ the end is a small cruise.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...gers&hl=en

NEXT VIDEO- best one we have made-
me and my buddies E36 m3 screwing around- drifting- burnouts, flybyes. screwing around on the street and apartment complex- ALSO exhaust vids of the Turbo blazer
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...gers&hl=en

thought yall would enjoy

Old 03-02-2007 | 12:09 PM
Administrator
Patrick has disabled reputation
Default RE: A couple vids from Last month- Turbo blazer @ the track and exhaust clips and other

wow..8.36 in a blazer? thats awesome...very impressive.

are you running stock internals?

Old 03-02-2007 | 12:42 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: A couple vids from Last month- Turbo blazer @ the track and exhaust clips and other

Is there anything better than beating a ferrari??? How did you pull that off?

must be some pretty rich americans to be constantly beating up beamers [8D]

VERY nice vids........I really liked the doughnuts around the blazer

Old 03-02-2007 | 12:52 PM

8.36 is with 10psi only and these stated below.

only mods to the truck
shift kit + vette servos
lakewood traction bars
10psi
pullies

thats it. it was done on 32" falken ziex street tires, OPEN DIFFRENTIAL. stock stall. THE VALVE COVERS HAVE NEVER BEEN OFF OF THE ENGINE- O YEAH NO TUNE AND running rich. the truck has alot left in it. that was with a 1.9 60ft.....

its fun gonna be putting a posi + stall + tune + boltons in it and some slicks and see if i cant get some 7.8's.

actually we arent rich. we just think cars/trucks should be used to have fun and be more then just transporation. kinda live for the moment stuff. also thats why his bmw is a 1993........

Old 03-02-2007 | 01:38 PM
Administrator

still...that is a sought after BMW...so its not like he drives a "cheap bimmer"..i miss my E34..

but the blazer is impressive...although, 10psi on stock internals seems a bit high, no? what are you using for a turbo?

my best 8th mile is 7.86 @ 86ish...(85.95 i believe)

Old 03-02-2007 | 09:07 PM

there is a guy running 14psi + heads and cam on a bone stock bottom end 4.3L over on s10forum. im gonna be upping it to 12 or 13psi next week and tuning it a little on the rich side. 10.5 to 11.5

with a locker, stall, 12 or 13psi, tuning, full ignition and drag radials a 7.7 or 7.8 time slip is easy i think. as well as an 87 to 88mph trap.

Old 03-03-2007 | 01:08 AM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

02 Vortech, I love you. You are awesome.

Old 03-09-2007 | 03:27 PM
Administrator

i meant to ask, but forgot before...where is your turbo mounted? ive seen several different remote systems...and are you measuring the boost at the manifold, or at the turbo?

Old 03-09-2007 | 08:23 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Patrick

i meant to ask, but forgot before...where is your turbo mounted? ive seen several different remote systems...and are you measuring the boost at the manifold, or at the turbo?
It's a rear-mounted turbo.....

Old 03-09-2007 | 08:36 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^ PAT'S an ADMIN DUDE!!!^^^^^I'm sure he knows how to search the board....LOL and I think he knows its a rear-mount he just wanted to know precisely where.

Quick Reply: A couple vids from Last month- Turbo blazer @ the track and exhaust clips and other